• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Minnesota Fallcon Oct10th includes charity art auction & Hagenauer with art

3 posts in this topic

The Minnesota Comic Book Association is holding its one day all comic book convention October 10th 10 am to 6 pm- - admission is like $10 or cheaper if you donate can goods to the food pantry- not a small affair (though smaller than their springcon) probably 5000 people will show up to the large Education building on the Fairgrounds in St Paul on Snelling avenue- about 100 creators set up of all types there is a silent auction of comic art and other material for the Nick Post scholarship fund. This is a non-profit con and lots of fun (the kids program is called Arkham Asylum and is run by ladies in Catwoman and Harley Quinn costumes.

you can never tell what will turn up at their auctions last year it was Jack Davis's last Frankenstein painting he created.

I'll be there with a load of art- various books (inlcuding IDW volumes at $20 each) single owner comics I bought in the 60's as a kid, posters etc -I am sharing space with Steve Thompson at the Springhollow Booth.. also wil have a load of art fro ma new estate (mainly strip art) I am sadly helping sell,

If you are free that weekend drop by it is a lot of fun- George Hagenauer

MCBA MSP ComicCON

MCBA MSP ComicCON

MCBA presents MSP ComicCON 2015. Join us May 16th 2015 as we celebrate the world of comics at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds Grandstand.

View on www.mcbacomicons.com

I'll be donating two pieces to the Silent Auction (and helping run it, too)

The Nick Post fund is to benefit Comic Art students at the local Big Art School, Minneapolis College of Art & Design.

Hoping for a great turnout!