• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Vendor Adventure posted by Tyler77

61 posts in this topic

UPDATE:

The annual local two day antique show that use to run in my home town has been nixed due to a variety of factors, most notably the sale of the Legion where it use to be held.

The organizers of the previous show I last attended were asked to "pick up the pieces" of the bigger antique show and relaunch it.

So, two shows have now merged into one and the show has now been rebranded as the Northeastern Ontario Antique, Collectible & Nostalgia Show.

I was asked if I would be interested in participating and I am signed on and confirmed as the comic book vendor. :)

This show, due to time constraints, will again only be a one day show and will be taking place on Sunday, April 17th, 2016.

However, there will be a bigger two day show on October 22nd and 23rd, 2016 (of which I am signed up for already too).

I'm hoping that the experience I gained last time will at least allow me to have just as successful an outing.

While I have more lead time to get more books together, I still need to figure out my "wall book display" situation.

Will be starting new Journal entry for second show.