• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 CGC 2.5 *PRICE DROP* CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

I wonder if this would be worth restoration? If it came back high grade enough it might...

I am happy to have my copy however...GL...

I'm not sure. Would you consider it, if it was yours?

Im guessing it would come back from cgc as Extensive restoration if it was restored and graded?

Oh what grade do you have?

I would ask CGC...they would be happy to take your money and they do restore..or have people who do..just call them.

I have a beautiful 5.0 OW/White...and looks easy 6.0 or better...no MC and deep colors too! That's as far as it goes for me!! ;)

I can't stop looking at this nice book! super nice for this grade and with some pro resto - 8.0/8.5 pretty easy.

best of luck! (thumbs u

Thanks! :)

I spoke to a restoration company and they said that it would probably devalue the book if it had some rest done.

Would like to hear your thoughts?

Ad

I can't stop looking at this nice book! super nice for this grade and with some pro resto - 8.0/8.5 pretty easy.

best of luck! (thumbs u

I spoke to a restoration company and they said that it would probably devalue the book if it had some rest done.

Ad

I agree with the book being devalued. The main reason is you will be adding pieces to a book that is already worth 5 figures. Usually a book with missing pieces especially on the cover will not grade as high as your 2.5. Adding pieces is also almost always extensive restoration and comes with that stigma as well. Leave the book alone! GLWTS

best of luck! (thumbs u

Ad

I agree with the book being devalued. The main reason is you will be adding pieces to a book that is already worth 5 figures. Usually a book with missing pieces especially on the cover will not grade as high as your 2.5. Adding pieces is also almost always extensive restoration and comes with that stigma as well. Leave the book alone! GLWTS

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to get in restored.

Hello all, I'm new to the boards.

I have for sale an Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 2.5

Asking $11500 $10800

:takeit: Wins

No Probies etc

Will accept Paypal, Cheque and Wire Transfer.

Free worldwide Shipping Via Fedex.

Thanks

AF15Front.jpg

AF15Back.jpg

I love how sharp this copy is. I have a nice three but at first glance this blows it away. Oh the tragedy that the original owner tore tabs from the front cover instead of the back. :sumo:

I do like the peekaboo effect though too and since I've owned a 1.8/2.5 and now a 3.0, its really all about what the buyer wants. A well worn book or a book with a 7.0+ spine, bright colors and gloss.

Hello all, I'm new to the boards.

I have for sale an Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 2.5

Asking $11500 $10800

:takeit: Wins

No Probies etc

Will accept Paypal, Cheque and Wire Transfer.

Free worldwide Shipping Via Fedex.

Thanks

AF15Front.jpg

AF15Back.jpg

I love how sharp this copy is. I have a nice three but at first glance this blows it away. Oh the tragedy that the original owner tore tabs from the front cover instead of the back. :sumo:

I do like the peekaboo effect though too and since I've owned a 1.8/2.5 and now a 3.0, its really all about what the buyer wants. A well worn book or a book with a 7.0+ spine, bright colors and gloss.

Thanks for the nice comments :) Just out of interest what would be your dream book?