• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 83 CGC 3.0 Offers Welcome. CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Hi All,

For sale is a copy of JIM 83 CGC 3.0

Asking $3000. (Offers Welcome)

:takeit: Wins

Will accept Paypal, Cheque and Wire transfer

Free secure worldwide delivery via Fedex.

Thanks For Looking!! CLOSED!!

JIM83%20.jpg

Hi,

I'm selling this one as I've seen another book that I really want and don't have the money for both.

Sorry for the lack in quality, its the best I could do with my old scanner.

If you need any more scans, photos just ask.

Thanks everyone :)

img296.jpg

Hi,

There's some people (possibly potential buyers) here who appear to be a little suspicious that you seem to have paid for and gotten the book suspiciously fast from CLINK, and are now ready to sell suspiciously fast. Of course there's nothing wrong with any of that (if its true), and you certainly can do what you want with your own property, and don't OWE anyone an explanation. BUT as you are a NEW member, a little clarification might go a long way towards putting people at ease, and potentially netting a buyer.

Of course, that's totally up to you. Best wishes and nice bomic.

Hi,

There's some people (possibly potential buyers) here who appear to be a little suspicious that you seem to have paid for and gotten the book suspiciously fast from CLINK, and are now ready to sell suspiciously fast. Of course there's nothing wrong with any of that (if its true), and you certainly can do what you want with your own property, and don't OWE anyone an explanation. BUT as you are a NEW member, a little clarification might go a long way towards putting people at ease, and potentially netting a buyer.

Of course, that's totally up to you. Best wishes and nice bomic.

Okay I understand. So here is a photo of me holding the JIM 83. Hope this helps :)

I did pay straight away and they sent it via Fedex.

Thanks

IMG_2464.jpg

Perhaps take a picture of the book along with a copy of current copy of the Lib rag USA today or any other newspaper will do ;-)

Image Info:

Camera: Apple iPhone 5

Lens: iPhone 5 front camera 2.18mm f/2.4

Shot at 2.2 mm

Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/15 sec, f/2.4, ISO 640

Flash: No flash function

Date: October 9, 2015 5:30:40PM (timezone not specified)

(6 hours, 57 minutes, 10 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)

File: 1,024 × 1,365 JPEG (1.4 megapixels)

341,901 bytes (334 kilobytes)

Color Encoding:

WARNING: Color space tagged as sRGB, without an embedded color profile. Windows and Mac browsers and apps treat the colors randomly.

Images for the web are most widely viewable when in the sRGB color space and with an embedded color profile. See my Introduction to Digital-Image Color Spaces for more information.

Perhaps take a picture of the book along with a copy of current copy of the Lib rag USA today or any other newspaper will do ;-)

Image Info:

Camera: Apple iPhone 5

Lens: iPhone 5 front camera 2.18mm f/2.4

Shot at 2.2 mm

Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/15 sec, f/2.4, ISO 640

Flash: No flash function

Date: October 9, 2015 5:30:40PM (timezone not specified)

(6 hours, 57 minutes, 10 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)

File: 1,024 × 1,365 JPEG (1.4 megapixels)

341,901 bytes (334 kilobytes)

Color Encoding:

WARNING: Color space tagged as sRGB, without an embedded color profile. Windows and Mac browsers and apps treat the colors randomly.

Images for the web are most widely viewable when in the sRGB color space and with an embedded color profile. See my Introduction to Digital-Image Color Spaces for more information.

As you can see, the photo was shot today. :)

Thanks DavidTheDavid.