Ray305comics kudos thread

47 posts in this topic

678 posts

Ramon is a top notch guy to deal with. I've dealt with him numerous times on the boards and off. I've dealt with Avengers #1, Tales to Astonish #27, Journey into Mystery #83, Hulk #181, and various keys have been bought from him.

I can not speak more highly of an individual. Love this guy!

Edited by Eddy707

2,088 posts

Ramon and I have done a few transactions he's good guy and easy deal with. Please don't hesitate to deal with him as you won't be disappointed.

WTTB Ramon

4,024 posts

Ramon bought a 4 figure Tec off me and it went very smoothly. Great communication, and he's a cool guy to talk to. He has great taste in books as well. I'm sure we'll be doing more deals. Thanks.

10 posts

We have done tens of thousands of dollars worth of buy/sell/trade transactions with Ramon. JIM 83, TOS39, ASM1, DD1 and AVG4 just to name a few. Every interaction has been smooth and painless.

2,897 posts

Ramon is top notch to deal with. We have bought and sold from each other many times. He is an asset to these boards and I could not give a higher recommendation.

2,656 posts

Have now dealt with Ramon both on and off the boards, I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks again (thumbs u

382 posts

Bought a nice John Romita remarked book from Ray. Good communication, fast shipping, product arrived just as described!

2,010 posts

Ramon hooked me up with a sweet copy of Crow #1 at a good price. A+ seller here. Thanks again!

18,628 posts

A great transaction. He communicated well and all items arrived undamaged. I'm enjoying my comics now, thanks to RAY!

249 posts

We purchased an Avengers #1 from Ramon. Good communication, fast shipping, & the item arrived even better than described with a freebie included! Hope to do business again soon ...Thanks Ramon!

Edited by SSuperman

119 posts

Good communication and very fast shipping to Hawaii. Mahalo!

227 posts

Bought a nice TTA 44 from seller ... Awesome communication and fast shipping

4,524 posts

Purchased a couple of nice books from Ramon. Good packaging and fast shipping. Thanks again

46,414 posts

Great book great delivery.

256 posts

MP #15 CGC 8.5 Delivered fast and secure.

thank you

4,029 posts

Very easy transaction and he shipped the book very quickly. I hope to do business with you again.