• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days February 13-14 2016

94 posts in this topic

I'm mildly shocked they are holding this one in the ICC. There was word last year this show had outgrown that venue.

They may have a long term contract. I've heard that explanation for why they stay at the ICC. I like the venue generally, but it does get a bit tight at some shows. But it's location is good and the logistics of the show (at least on the dealer side) are good.

I wish they would use the space where "fan days" exclusives sets up their swag booth for the big signers. Keep the main glut of people on the main floor of the con, so they don't get stuck upstairs, and unable to shop with the dealers. There are many different ways they could make the ICC work better. I do like the area for food/hotels, and load in/out is very easy at the ICC.

I wish they would use the space where "fan days" exclusives sets up their swag booth for the big signers. Keep the main glut of people on the main floor of the con, so they don't get stuck upstairs, and unable to shop with the dealers. There are many different ways they could make the ICC work better. I do like the area for food/hotels, and load in/out is very easy at the ICC.

I found a nice hotel not far from the ICC, parking was easy, and dinner on Saturday evening was really good. . . I'm drawing a blank on the name now, but I got dessert that night, and it was outstanding.