• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Small NYCC 2015 Haul

21 posts in this topic

I scored a few pages off Mike Burkey, who was super cool and a pleasure to work with...

The first is an EC page, Wally Wood art for the first issue of Crime SuspenStories. It's my first EC page and my first Wally Wood art!! :whee:

SXOqvk.jpg

I scored a few pages off Mike Burkey, who was super cool and a pleasure to work with...

The first is an EC page, Wally Wood art for the first issue of Crime SuspenStories. It's my first EC page and my first Wally Wood art!! :whee:

SXOqvk.jpg

Congrats! :applause: Beautiful Woods page!

SXOqvk.jpg

:applause:

Great page Speedy, I need to dig the book out now to see how it ends though :)

Second, I got this nice Gil Kane Atom page. There were some paste-ups over it or something at some point, not sure why. But whatever, it still looks pretty. :)

pY9EUv.jpg

Hmmm... I don't remember Superman in that story.

I really enjoyed Kane's work here and on GL.

Do you know who inked it?

Second, I got this nice Gil Kane Atom page. There were some paste-ups over it or something at some point, not sure why. But whatever, it still looks pretty. :)

pY9EUv.jpg

Hmmm... I don't remember Superman in that story.

I really enjoyed Kane's work here and on GL.

Do you know who inked it?

Hah, it's not Superman in the story, it's all Atom. Don't know why one panel was changed to Supes, but I assume it has something to do with the paste-ups. Maybe just someone having fun?