• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and closed.

9 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply

No probation or HOS listed

Price includes shipping within US.

:takeit: in thread trumps any on going PM...

(...unless I have agreed to a PM and wasn't able to update the page in time. In this case, I will post a screen shot of the timestamp of the agreement.)

*********************************************************************************

Paypal preferred.

**********************************************************************************

**INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - I'LL SPLIT COST OF SHIPPING**

No returns on books... BUT, I'll listen to any problems you have on any sales and willing to work out something amicably.

That also means that if a raw book is not in the condition you expected (i.e. a missing page or coupon, obvious CT that was not disclosed, etc.) I will take the book back or offer a partial refund if that would be better.

Just a small assortment of books...

$75.00 Shipped

$65.00 Shipped

$55.00 Shipped

Bionic Woman 1 : G/VG (3.0)

Bionic Woman 2 : G/VG (3.0)

Marvel Premiere 4 : VG+ (4.5)

Shazam 1 : VG/F (5.0)

DEC 21 1972 Date Stamp

Strange Tales 85 : Restored VG+ (App 4.5) *

Color Touch on FC... more pictures and info can be found here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=30&Number=8786963&Searchpage=4&Main=385886&Words=Hibou&topic=0&Search=true#Post8786963

Doctor Strange 169 : GD (2.0)

Aquaman 42 : VG- (3.5)

I'll take the lot for $55 shipped! Thanks for the good deal. The color touch on that Strange Tales 85 doesn't bother me and I have been looking for an affordable presentable copy of that book -- this one suits the bill just fine. Great dark blues on that cover. The other books are an added bonus. Thanks, I'll wait for your PM.