• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,421 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Sell these beautiful books for mere money???  Are you kidding me? I may not be adding many more but you will have to pry them out of my cold dead hands...:devil:

Money?  No, I would never think of offending you by offering such a pitiful penance.  I was going to offer CGC grading vouchers for them. :bigsmile:

2 hours ago, Mr.Fantastic said:

Although I just started the CMPP run, and I will remain focused on that.  I didn't want to miss the opportunity to pick up what is probably my favorite cover from the CDP run #48.

Crime Does Not Pay 48.jpg

I bought this book as a F-.  In your opinion does the pencil writing on the cover detract from the grade?  

Kinda boring compared to the usual fare on here (no blood, babes or bullets), but I’d never heard of it and liked the style, so picked it up recently from a collectibles shop. Only ran 9 issues from ‘48-‘49. The exciting dapper-bizman-burns-down-his-factory-for-the-insurance story is balanced by a Breeze Lawson, Sky Sheriff! appearance.

582A9E53-8BDC-4C32-95E7-5C608EAF46FC.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Grottu said:

Kinda boring compared to the usual fare on here (no blood, babes or bullets), but I’d never heard of it and liked the style, so picked it up recently from a collectibles shop. Only ran 9 issues from ‘48-‘49. The exciting dapper-bizman-burns-down-his-factory-for-the-insurance story is balanced by a Breeze Lawson, Sky Sheriff! appearance.

582A9E53-8BDC-4C32-95E7-5C608EAF46FC.jpeg

No blood or bullets, but I see a babe. :foryou: