It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
10 10

1,485 posts in this topic

5,116 posts
1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

A few other cool crime annuals. Has anyone ever seen another different CDNP annual?

comcrimedoesnotpayannual.jpg

comallfamouscrime.jpg

comalmanacofcrime.jpg

comtruecrimecases.jpg

comalltrueallpic1.jpg

comgiantcomicsed5.jpg

Jeebuz...is there anything you don't have?  :whatthe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,284 posts
26 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Jeebuz...is there anything you don't have?  :whatthe:

Lots of stuff, too many books to little time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,242 posts
2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Lots of stuff, too many books to little time...

Hmm, I think I can help with that dilemma...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,116 posts

Man, crime does not get the love...but here's a book I recently found that I do love...

44584474221_27b3088ee6_c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25,115 posts
On 9/14/2018 at 3:51 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Man, crime does not get the love...but here's a book I recently found that I do love...

44584474221_27b3088ee6_c.jpg

Collecting Mr. DA?  Is that really a thing that anyone does? :whistle:

MrDA28.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,116 posts
6 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

Collecting Mr. DA?  Is that really a thing that anyone does? :whistle:

MrDA28.jpg

Looks like it's a thing that you and I do...but not many other people...LOL  But, I only want certain covers...not the whole run...I have an enormous collection of...uh...9 of them...:acclaim:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,284 posts

Nice score! It’s been many years since I found any GA at a garage sale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
876 posts
On 9/18/2018 at 1:38 PM, fifties said:

Fight Against Crime 17.jpg

wow never seen that one before. brutal!

Edited by fett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64 posts
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, Robot Man said:

Nice score! It’s been many years since I found any GA at a garage sale!

Oh, Matt Baker cover too!  Just found this tidbit while researching this book 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,116 posts
13 hours ago, Chief1332 said:

Oh, Matt Baker cover too!  Just found this tidbit while researching this book 

 

So, what did that scarce Baker crime book cost at a garage sale?hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64 posts
19 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

So, what did that scarce Baker crime book cost at a garage sale?hm

It was part of a package deal...so, as a price per item, under $5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,284 posts

The Private Eye is a Baker cover? I would have never guessed. I much prefer the Thrilling Crime L.B. Cole motorcycle cover. Great score either way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25,115 posts
46 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

The Private Eye is a Baker cover? I would have never guessed. I much prefer the Thrilling Crime L.B. Cole motorcycle cover. Great score either way!

I don't see anything in that Private Eye cover that looks like anything Baker ever drew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
10 10