• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howard the Duck full run for sale

10 posts in this topic

My personal full run of Howard the Duck #1-33 + Annual #1 + Howard the Duck magazine #1-9 will be offered for sale here. Most books are file copies purchased from Todd Lange.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted.

Return policy: All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. However, since I am selling these as lots, if you are not happy with the purchase of a lot, you will need to return all books in the lot.

Shipping cost will depend of where you live and how you want your order to be shipped.

Time payments are possible if that may help you.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks are fine too but will need to clear if we've never done business before.

Asking $750 for the complete lot. Grades are as follow:

1: 9.4

2: 9.6

3: 9.8

4: 9.8

5: 9.6/9.8

6: 9.8

7: 9.8

8: 9.8

9: 9.6/9.8

10: 9.4

11: 9.8

12: 9.8

13: 9.6

14: 9.8

15: 9.4

16: 9.6

17: 9.2

18: 9.6

19: 9.4

20: 9.8

21: 9.4

22: 9.4

23: 9.4/9.6

24: 9.6

25: 8.5

26: 9.4

27; 9.6

28: 9.6

29: 9.4

30: 9.4

31: 9.4

32: 9.4

33: 9.6

Annual 1: 9.6

Magazines:

#1: 9.0

#2: 9.4

#3: 9.6/9.8

#4: 9.2

#5: 9.4

#6: 9.4

#7: 9.4

#8: 9.4

#9: 9.2

Beautiful books. I am just now becoming a fan of Howard (a little late to the party, I know). I am not an expert grader by any means, but is it possible that there is some color touch on the Howard the Duck #1? Hard to tell from that one picture, but on the top portion of the front cover there appear to be a series of 1/8"-1/4" creases with partial color break through the black background. Or is that just some sort of gunk on the cover? Please excuse me if I am way off, but I have been looking at the books and feel compelled to at least ask about potential color touchups :) Oh, and if I am way off base, please feel free to say so. Thanks!

Beautiful books. I am just now becoming a fan of Howard (a little late to the party, I know). I am not an expert grader by any means, but is it possible that there is some color touch on the Howard the Duck #1? Hard to tell from that one picture, but on the top portion of the front cover there appear to be a series of 1/8"-1/4" creases with partial color break through the black background. Or is that just some sort of gunk on the cover? Please excuse me if I am way off, but I have been looking at the books and feel compelled to at least ask about potential color touchups :) Oh, and if I am way off base, please feel free to say so. Thanks!

Those dark green lines are the mortar between the bricks of the brick wall and are on all copies of this book.