• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Howard Greber (Eggs Ackley)

143 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

Very nice-looking 9.0.

The reading copy must've been really superb.(thumbsu

...Howard specialized in the kind of books that were just too cool to let go of..... Got some sweet Corben stuff for Judy at very reasonable rates .....and quick to lend a hand if you had a question about something... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

8 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

...Howard specialized in the kind of books that were just too cool to let go of..... Got some sweet Corben stuff for Judy at very reasonable rates .....and quick to lend a hand if you had a question about something... GOD BLESS....

Here in the UK I would never have had a chance of putting together a high grade 9.4 / 9.6 Richard Corben collection without Howard.  Still incomplete, but a tremendous amount of progress in only a few years, thanks to him.

Edited by Ken Aldred

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Here in the UK I would never have had a chance of putting together a high grade 9.4 / 9.6 Richard Corben collection without Howard.  Still incomplete, but a tremendous amount of progress in only a few years, thanks to him.

....what we got from him was his "reader" copy...... usually an 8.5 or 9.0....... I've loved Corben for years...... GOD BLESS....