• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know or has anyone dealt with this person?

458 posts in this topic

You planning on doing another one of your awesome trades?

No this is a four figure deal and I need a idea of who this person is and if he's reputable.

Because you're taking everyone's advice in your journal thread and slowing your roll? :facepalm:

No this is a four figure deal and I need a idea of who this person is and if he's reputable.

Shouldn't the guy you're dealing with be asking these questions about you? It would be too funny if he came on the board asking the same question you're asking.

Shouldn't the guy you're dealing with be asking these questions about you? It would be too funny if he came on the board asking the same question you're asking.

Not really because if people ask about me you can find me and what I do easily.

Explain the details of the deal if you want actual advice.

Details? Well this is a deal for a af15 cgc 2.5 signed by stan lee and my client is interested in buying it.

That's all there is to the deal for now really (shrug) and that they asked me to find out of he's legit or not and I looked but couldn't really find anything about him.

Googled borod-pavel and came back with a Russian Mafia website.

(shrug)

really?

Really? Common sense dictates Google would be the first place you would turn.

Have you abandoned common sense?

Explain the details of the deal if you want actual advice.

Details? Well this is a deal for a af15 cgc 2.5 signed by stan lee and my client is interested in buying it.

That's all there is to the deal for now really (shrug) and that they asked me to find out of he's legit or not and I looked but couldn't really find anything about him.

You have a client who is paying you to purchase books for him (her)? Never heard of that set up before. I'm assuming you found the book was for sale via E-Bay so there should be no issues if you (he) buys it from the site but I'd not go off of E-Bay for such a large purchase especially from someone you do not know.