• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know or has anyone dealt with this person?

458 posts in this topic

@uchiha101

you seem like you mean well enough, and I respect you for pursuing your goals and dreams. You also seem to to not quite "get it" and what is going on in this thread.

There's lots of good on these boards, and there's also lots of bad too.

A large number of people in this thread are insulting you, mocking you, and making jokes at your expense. Many others are having a conversation in your thread, speaking of you in the third person like you don't exist. You respond back either choosing to ignore it (good for you) or oblivious to it (makes me feel a little bit queasy).

I say this not targeting any specific person or post, just commenting generally on what's going on in here. These are the kind of threads that usually end up having me make wide sweeping statements about people and the boards. Instead I am going to try and target my comment to you, as the OP, directly.

You really should take some of the advice that has been offered to you through out this thread. At this point no new information is being offered to you. I am going to offer you one more piece of advice though, stop posting in this thread.

I notify'd on my on post a while back asking the mods to put this to an end, but of course they wont. So you make it stop. Move on, block and ignore the people that bully you, and SERIOUSLY consider some of the advice offered earlier to you in the thread about how to pursue your goals, and how to conduct yourself on the boards.

As for the douchebaggery going on in here. Many people should be ashamed of themselves for bullying a hapless person seeking advice, or for having fun at his expense. Even if he brings it on himself, or "deserves" it, doesnt make it right.

This thread feels like I am watching people beat a crippled man with his own wheelchair.

bumpity bump, right to the front.

trolls can derail the thread, but this point needs to stay front and center.

Don't sprain your wrist.

Has anyone ever met Gabe in person?

Why do you ask Roy ? I had a Comic Book grading guide offered to him, purchased off Amazon, last year because he didn't own a credit card.

I remember that. The kid has come along way...not being able to afford a grading guide to brokering 4 figure deals. Pretty soon he'll be in Columbia Comics' league.

This has been circulating around work to describe someone. Everyone here is free to use it when necessary.

Trollish Little Weasel

minus the 5 yard penalty for instigating, it fits very well :)

especially the lil part

This has been circulating around work to describe someone. Everyone here is free to use it when necessary.

Trollish Little Weasel

minus the 5 yar penalty for instigating, it fits very well :)

especially the lil part

It's been a rough day with the weasel.

Weasel: Can I do this?

Me: No, that is not protocol or what the task requires of you

Weasel: I see, but I was thinking that I might be able to do this so can I do it?

Me, Again, no, that is not protocol or what the task requires of you.

Weasel: Are you sure?

Me: I've already answered that question.

Weasel: But I really wanted to do that so what do you think?

Weasel: I'm going to do what I want anyway.

Me: Don't use my name for validation when they go after you as I will not support you in this endeavor.

Weasel: So you are saying I shouldn't do this?

Me: Leave

Logan and I on the same side ???

Hell_Froze_Over.jpg

That's not true. We also both enjoy suckers buying our overpriced drek :)

It appears we have more in common than I originally projected. Head is currently exploding.....

:grin:

Stuff it :sumo:

no :sumo::sumo:

I think he's handling things just fine. He doesn't need a white knight to come riding along to save him. There has to be something better you can do with your time, like saving baby seals or teaching blind kids how to read.

stuff%20it.png

stuff it...?

Trollish Little Weasel

minus the 5 yar penalty for instigating, it fits very well :)

especially the lil part

It's been a rough day with the weasel.

Weasel: Can I do this?

Me: No, that is not protocol or what the task requires of you

Weasel: I see, but I was thinking that I might be able to do this so can I do it?

Me, Again, no, that is not protocol or what the task requires of you.

Weasel: Are you sure?

Weasel: But I really wanted to do that so what do you think?

Weasel: I'm going to do what I want anyway.

Me: Don't use my name for validation when they go after you as I will not support you in this endeavor.

Weasel: So you are saying I shouldn't do this?

Me: Leave

I mess you not. Weasel just came back an hour later for round 2. Then just revealed that he never did something that he was supposed to have done last month. I am going to get high blood pressure from this guy.

And THIS people, THIS is why I go to Phish as much as I can..

Dan,

This is no shill. If it is then it is going for the really long con.

I hear you, but the frustration is so real with the lack of comprehension, that I have to believe it can't be authentic.

Dan

Gabe has stated he has some learning issues. His grammar, his mistakes and his inability to learn and take advice are obvious symptoms of his disability.

I suspect he does mean well and is on the level.

I think he's handling things just fine. He doesn't need a white knight to come riding along to save him. There has to be something better you can do with your time, like saving baby seals or teaching blind kids how to read.

stuff%20it.png

stuff it...?

No, "Stuff it" (the dot at the front means capital).

stuff%20it.png

stuff it...?

No, "Stuff it" (the dot at the front means capital).

Did not know that, thanks!

(thumbs u

Dan,

This is no shill. If it is then it is going for the really long con.

I hear you, but the frustration is so real with the lack of comprehension, that I have to believe it can't be authentic.

Dan

Gabe has stated he has some learning issues. His grammar, his mistakes and his inability to learn and take advice are obvious symptoms of his disability.

I suspect he does mean well and is on the level.

Understood. I swear I honestly thought this was a shill. We've had similar stuff in the past - riling up folks for the fun of it.

Dan