• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Sal Buscema Hulk art, issue 227 especially
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Looking for Sal Buscema Hulk art. What I look for most are:

>Anything from issue 227

>Pages from issues 194 – 240 that contain the Hulk

If you have any Hulk art drawn by Sal I would be interested in taking a look at (even if it doesn't fit the 2 above categories)

Thanks!

Dave

Edited by JadeGiant

Thanks for the tips that have been posted and messaged. I truly appreciate it. Hopefully this is not pushing my luck ...

In search of the splash below from issue 232. Please let me know if you are aware of the whereabouts of this page.

The%20Incredible%20Hulk%20232%20Page%2016-X2.jpg

A page from my favorite issue, 227 was acquired in part due to a PM from a member here. I am very appreciative and will post once I get a proper scan. Thanks to all who have reached out to me in some manner - this is the side of the hobby I have grown to love.

As always, seeking pages from my favorite issue - 227. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know about the whereabouts of one. I am willing to pay FMV plus - which means I will pay the price of what the page would bring on the market and a bit of a premium (but not multiples of the FMV). Any info? Shoot me a note - thanks in advance!

Congrats on picking one up!

Thanks Bill!

I have actually picked up two pages. One from 253 and another from my favorite issue 227 (both pictured below).

As always, please feel free to forward any pages you have for sale or pages that you are aware of that you think I may be interested in.

hulk-253-page-12.jpg

hulk-227-page-6.jpg

Another Sal Buscema page landed this week. This one was from a CGC member - thanks Brian! 

Any leads on Sal's Hulk art are appreciated. Any discussion regarding Sal's Hulk art encouraged. Any information regarding Hulk 227 art would be awesome! 

Thanks in advance! 

-Dave

Edited by JadeGiant

It has been over a year since I last bumped this thread. Hoping to find some nice art in 2019. If you are so inclined, please take a quick scroll through the thread for things that I am actively seeking. You can also access my want lists in my signature below (links in red).

First and foremost is always Sal Buscema Hulk artwork …. But I have other items in the want lists as well. Looking forward to hearing from you if you have / know of / want to talk about Hulk artwork!

Thanks!

Dave

A little bump and to share some new Sal Buscema pages, including one from a fellow member of the forum. Always looking for Sal pages, especially from issue 227 which is my first and favorite issue. The arc from issue 225 - 232 and into the Captain America crossover is my sweet spot for nostalgia. Please feel free to contact me if you have pages or know of any pages out there. Even just to chat - I love talking art!

Sal 228 pages.png