• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel's LEGION TV show by FX
1 1

289 posts in this topic

On some level the best show on TV. Easily the most beautifully shot show in the history of televsion. Each episode feels like its own unique piece of art. As much as I love David Lynch stuff, outside of Dune and Series 2 Twin Peaks his films are rarely beautiful. I really think if he could just shoot scenes without dialogue or sets just people silently interacting he would do so in a heart beat. This show captures the feel of Lynch (especially 2nd series Twin Peaks) but with more attention and focus on the beauty of each shot, the dialogue existing for a purpose beyond keeping filling space (might not agree with me thats fine, but Ive always felt that way about his work (You could probably watch Mulholland Drive with the voice track removed and the movie would still make as much sense).

Good show, loved Season 3s opener.

Man, what a wild and wonderful interpretation of David's mind and the history leading up to his madness. And so sad what he and his family have gone through due to the manipulations of The Shadow King.

To me, this was a real risk that paid off for the show creators as it was so twisted it could lose the audience if handled poorly. In this case, having David and Switch talking in the background reminds us this is history playing out again.

:applause:(worship)

Edited by Bosco685

Man, Legion is beautiful but they bent heaven and earth to make David into a monster  and Sydney into some helpless victim not at fault for her sins. And how they turned the mass murdering serial torturer Shadow King into some sort of rogue anti-hero?

Its a beautiful show but it’s developing some major story flaws and is trying to justify them in odd ways.

This is probably how die hard GoT folks felt over the last season lol.

I’ve honestly been having a hard time with this season. Thought the first episode was pretty good, but struggled with the next 3.

Just watched this weeks episode and it finally gave me the Legion feeling from the first 2 seasons.

Really hoping they continue like this and finish the series off strong.

What a crazy episiode. But we finally got to hear that line the show had been waiting to experience.

'I AM LEGION!'

emotion01.gif.f0c94a6c07462765b0a2c63710146423.gif

I know, an image from the previous episode. But even that was a wild reveal.