• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm trying to buy some plane tickets for a trip to Amsterdam ( meh ) so I decided to sell some readers I had around. I don't really know a lot about collecting GA so I'm hoping the price I'm asking is fair, If anyone want to throw me another offer I don't mind hearing it out.

- First :takeit: gets the books

- No HoS

- No Returns

- I'll ship the books in 5 business days, I'll ship them inside a box with plenty of protection.

- Paypal only

Price for the lot

SOLD :whee:

Seriously? In your PM you're basically just asking why I haven't PMed you about this.

Do you mean PMed like in the various PMs we exchanged about how Portugal mail would not ship to Germany and how you would ship the package to England instead and then never bothered to follow through, even when HolidayHam contacted you about it?

Apparently some others aware of your ways of doing business, so good luck (thumbs u

Seriously? In your PM you're basically just asking why I haven't PMed you about this.

Do you mean PMed like in the various PMs we exchanged about how Portugal mail would not ship to Germany and how you would ship the package to England instead and then never bothered to follow through, even when HolidayHam contacted you about it?

Apparently some others aware of your ways of doing business, so good luck (thumbs u

Sorry to hear about this, Rudy. :(

Is there anything lower than not shipping a gift you promised to ship? Actually there is but it's pretty darn low.

And you can't ship from Portugal to Germany? Really?

https://www.ecoparcel.eu/en/from-portugal-to-germany/