• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite GA Splash Page?
5 5

273 posts in this topic

This has been a favorite of mine since I was a teenager and caught the reprint in one of those BA 100 or 52 page books. Back then I never imagined I'd ever own the original :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ADV5.jpg

The full page (or nearly full page) splash that previews the story without being the start of it appears to have disappeared from the medium. I guess they seemed redundant once comics contained a single story that could be previewed on the cover, but with GA stories being what they are, they were often the high point of the tale in their day. Glad to see so many being posted!

I think the non superherp splash pages are by far the coolest. being a superhero fan I do love that Batman ( tec 33 or bats 1?) I'll go as far to add Action 1 and Cap1 in addition to the Bats above. Also that Joker Splash page on Bats 1 is pretty cool

I think the non superherp splash pages are by far the coolest. being a superhero fan I do love that Batman ( tec 33 or bats 1?) I'll go as far to add Action 1 and Cap1 in addition to the Bats above. Also that Joker Splash page on Bats 1 is pretty cool

It's Bat #1 and I believe this is what you are seeking grasshopper:

combatman1b_zpsbeoqxkjy.jpg