• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite GA Splash Page?
5 5

273 posts in this topic

22451103582_f210d289bc_b.jpg

We could post Kirby art all day and still want more...

Certainly created many highly energetic splash pages that draw you into the action.

Anyone have the slash to the Red Skull story from Captain America 16?

Please post the issue title and number with your pics. A lot of great looking splashes but I have no idea what book they're from (thumbs u

Tx!

As requested. Cap sure had some killer splash pages. No wonder they are so darn expensive.

IMG_0531_zpssj1ibkoc.jpg

Fantastic! Thanks for posting. Two knives, a pistol, a flaming arrow and backed into a corner. It's not looking good for Cap and Bucky…and the hangman's noose hanging down for good measure - gotta love it!

Edited by pemart1966

So many great Spirit splashes. Eisner was the master. You can just feel the chill and the rain on your face here.

comspirit22b_zpss1ox19tc.jpg

comspirit22a_zps4opmjlgd.jpg

I like a lot of those Spirit covers. I got this one inside a regular Sunday pages from February 2, 1941.

2808024221_20314cd6d1_b.jpg

I wouldn't mind posting some more of my favourite Eisner splash pages, but I can't find a complete gallery anywhere. :(