• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Firestorm 1 COVER -- sold **New Mutants 1 COVER -- sold**

59 posts in this topic

Wow, awesome deals!

I don't play in this end of the pool but once I get past the sheer awesomeness of these pages, I immediately began to wonder how one goes about ensuring pages like this (and up) are packaged and insured. What's the shipping insurance run on something like this? I know a lot of people "take their chances" per se on art shipments. Curious.

You send a professional transporter to personally pick it up and deliver it.

Probably not worth hiring Jason Statham but whoever replaced him in the series might be ok :)

Malvin

Wow, awesome deals!

I don't play in this end of the pool but once I get past the sheer awesomeness of these pages, I immediately began to wonder how one goes about ensuring pages like this (and up) are packaged and insured. What's the shipping insurance run on something like this? I know a lot of people "take their chances" per se on art shipments. Curious.

Probably covered under their CIA policy, shipped via FedEx.

Wow, awesome deals!

You send a professional transporter to personally pick it up and deliver it.

Probably not worth hiring Jason Statham but whoever replaced him in the series might be ok :)

Malvin

this happens with high grade Action 1's

:o :o

Near-Grail piece for me that I've been searching for a while now. I can't believe it just turned up like this. :ohnoez:

Congrats on a great cover.

There are a few people that love to talk the BSD talk but a 5 minute B.I.N. on a $25k piece with no haggling is true BSD-style.... :headbang:

the back of the art is blank, so stamps go in the usual place top left, and address in the middle; you staple any stats in place before mailing

works every time

:signfunny:

the back of the art is blank, so stamps go in the usual place top left, and address in the middle; you staple any stats in place before mailing

works every time

This was a highlight in an already awesome thread.

Pretty much nothing ever happens in the OA forums. This is a sleepy little corner of our hobby,isn't it?

Indeed it is but you have shaken this forum to its very core with your nonchalant ways, throwing around $25K sales like they were sun flower seeds. (worship) Let the thread continue.