• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad-dogz Fall Sales Thread---CLOSED

184 posts in this topic

Jamie Biggs 125.00 (comes with a funky label...manufactured with 9th, 10th and 11th wrap inserted twice)

image_zpsjfkxihsd.jpeg

Why not, :takeit: @50% off, cool error.

I think I beat you too this one... Sorry man

No problem. I didn't see. In the future you should quote the book your taking. There was another 648 in the thread and you didn't clarify which one you wanted. Although the other was taken right before you, there was no way to know which one you wanted.

Jamie Biggs 125.00 (comes with a funky label...manufactured with 9th, 10th and 11th wrap inserted twice)

image_zpsjfkxihsd.jpeg

Why not, :takeit: @50% off, cool error.

I think I beat you too this one... Sorry man

No problem. I didn't see. In the future you should quote the book your taking. There was another 648 in the thread and you didn't clarify which one you wanted. Although the other was taken right before you, there was no way to know which one you wanted.

Will do man, thanks for being a champ on this, noob mistake on my part (48 posts vs 5000 lol)

(thumbs u

Last call on the 50 % off I think maybe 1 or 2 books left (worship)

Will be adding more books on Wednesday and updating. If you are ready to cash out please shoot me a PM. If not then I will wait until after the next round of books.

Thanks to all that have purchased so far!!