• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action for 50 Bronze Age Readers- ,starting at 20 cents a book.

7 posts in this topic

Culled these from a collection. Conditions range from about Good to Fine-ish, Mostly 20-30 cent Marvels with some DCs, some much nicer than others, but all are readers. Lots of good reads. Spidey, Conan FF, Legion, Iron Man and more.

I just can't be bothered with BA books in less than 7.5, so my loss can be your gain.

These poor abused books are seeking a new home. High bid on Thursday at Noon gets them. Lets start the bidding on these forty year old books at 20 cents, which is what many of them cost back when they were on the newsstands.

I'm willing to ship media if the buyer is willing to assume any and all risks associated with that option, or they will fit in a medium priority box.

Starting bid is $10 and please increase it in $1 increments. Buy it now for $36 shipped.

Just for fun, I'll throw in an unread X-Men TPB with a cover price of at least $12.

If the bidding exceeds $25, I'll throw in a second, different unread TPB.

Paypal only. Local pickup can be arraigned on Long Island or Queens.

No returns or adjustments on culled collections.

A partial list is forthcoming.

A truly generous bid.. :applause:.

I'm not familiar with this initiative. Feel free to expound on it.

It's an educator-Boardie using comics to help his students read. I think through an after-school reading club. If I win, I will get you the mailing addy. I am going to try and put together a box myself, but this will make sure that I participate if I FAIL on my own efforts.