Buscema's Avengers Kudos/Feedback Thread
1 1

40 posts in this topic

347 posts

Completed a deal with Tim for a pretty WF 17. :applause:

Package arrived quick in bulletproof packaging and the communication was excellent the entire time. (thumbsu

Deal with Tim in confidence, highly recommended to fellow boardies.

3,307 posts

Tim's a great buyer!  Great communication, paid immediately and is a cool dude!  I wouldn't hesitate to work with Tim again!

2,734 posts

Fantastic seller!  A+ all around.  Well packed and books look GREAT in hand!  Highly recommended!

510 posts

I purchased two nice Golden age books from Tim.  Communication was great.  Books were as described and as shown in the pics, great books!  He does an amazing job with packing the books to ensure their safe travel, great attention to detail.  My books arrived in Mylar bags, triple-boarded with a fullback board making the books virtually unbendable and ready for display right out of the box!  Great seller!   :golfclap:

457 posts

Tim is an awesome seller. Top notch communicator .  fantastic packing and super fast shipping. Especially coming from canada to the states. Couldnt be happier. Thanks so very much. I love my dd 2. Now i am forced to upgrade my 1 to match it. Thanks again

Keith

4,860 posts

Very smooth transaction with Tim.

Fast payment and great communication.

Enjoy the book.

12 posts

Can't say enough about my transaction with Tim, great across the board and hope to do more business down the road!! Thanks again!

74 posts

Bought a Conan 24 slab from Tim. The book was very well packaged, shipping was super quick and communication was timely and pleasant throughout. Looking forward to dealing with Tim in the future! A+

26,702 posts

Post office decided to intervene, they failed.  Books perfect.

02620EB6-073B-4AF3-A88E-56B27BEC72A3.jpeg

D953A600-7D2F-4488-960C-014D4B8DA138.jpeg

244 posts

Just received a couple of books from Tim. Quickly and safely shipped. Thanks, Tim!

13,690 posts

Tim bought a few books from me and the transaction went very smoothly, great communication and quick payment, highly recommended buyer!