• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink October Focused Auction - post 'em if you got 'em

89 posts in this topic

Seemed to Be a ok auction from a sellers stand point. My 4 books left over from the last auction did ok with the Preacher 1 CGC 9.6 do a bit better then I expected. Thanks trailer tomorrow.

Seemed to Be a ok auction from a sellers stand point. My 4 books left over from the last auction did ok with the Preacher 1 CGC 9.6 do a bit better then I expected. Thanks trailer tomorrow.

Why did they get left over from the last auction?

Not me. My books in last months auction did alright, but the one book that got held over to this months was a re-submission that resulted in a grade bump yet it looks like I'm going to be out $40+. :sick:

I don't know how flippers do it.

So much for an auction I was not going to bid on much.After I lost out on 2 ASM 129 and the Gi Joes (who else is looking for those?) I did some pity bids. Cut the shipping down a good bit. I was the under bidder on that 8.0 129. I almost hit it again but figured that was going rate based on the top of the wrap.

RAD917C02015921_162822.jpg

RAD720DC2015929_171345.jpg

RADBDF8B2015923_13711.jpg

RADBB2742015101_164559.jpg

RADF300D20151013_16350.jpg

RADFC4D02015923_104829.jpg

RAD2D2242015917_12147.jpg

RAD4B70D20151015_182251.jpg

RAD3EE4020151015_204620.jpg

Not me. My books in last months auction did alright, but the one book that got held over to this months was a re-submission that resulted in a grade bump yet it looks like I'm going to be out $40+. :sick:

I don't know how flippers do it.

I still think ebay is the best bet for any Comics that aren't in high demand. Hulk #1, sure go the auction house route. But people are rolling the dice when they put low demand books on sites like comiclink with only a fraction of the eyeballs of ebay

I haven't bid on a Comiclink auction in quite some time. But I am SO GLAD I stopped by this time. I'll wait to post my winnings until I receive them. All six of them.

:whee:

:popcorn:

I took home a page of art. The artist is not a high profile artist. However, I always wanted something iconic of Superman in terms of OA. Some collectors go after artists, I go after pieces I really like and of images of characters I like. This piece had it all.

You have Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane both sporting an astonished look as Clark Kent storms off to an empty room where the next thing we see is a determined looking Superman flying off from the Daily Planet to tackle whatever obstacle is being thrown his way.

I might actually hang this up.

RAD539882015105_161311.jpg

It's that time again. This auction really sort of snuck up on me. My lowball bids on the ASMs I was interested in all fell by the wayside, but I did manage to snag this for a price I was happy with:

RADAF20E2015922_17754.jpg

I’ve always liked the exaggerated poses on the three figures at the foot of the cover.

The way they were looking up I always felt they were having this argument...

Executioner: "9 inches!"

Zemo: "No way, 7 inches!"

Enchantress: "Ha! You boys are wayyyy off! This BIG! I personally know..."

:grin:

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

I took home a page of art. The artist is not a high profile artist. However, I always wanted something iconic of Superman in terms of OA. Some collectors go after artists, I go after pieces I really like and of images of characters I like. This piece had it all.

You have Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane both sporting an astonished look as Clark Kent storms off to an empty room where the next thing we see is a determined looking Superman flying off from the Daily Planet to tackle whatever obstacle is being thrown his way.

That was my page! Congrats!

I wound up picking up three FF slabs for eBay fodder (one I may keep). I did not win the one you are looking for though. They went for such low prices it was a no brainer to pick them up so long as I was ordering some other things.

That was my page! Congrats!

Thanks Dale. I genuinely like it.