• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FindMyComic.Net. A New Comic Book Search Engine
4 4

118 posts in this topic

it's a wonderful site and a valued resource. I've used it multiple times.

one suggestion (not sure it can even be done), but, is there a way to have the tool/search engine highlight only the sites that actually have the book.

right now, it highlights them all...many of which don't have the book in stock/available.

While that is an excellent suggestion, it's really beyond what I can do programmatically :tonofbricks:

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

I am pretty sure I got the right search string for Bedrock City Comics and Atomic Avenue now. So they are working like the other dynamically-searchable links.

That puts the total to 42 + 5 manually searchable ones below, which the link button won't open (on purpose).

Jerome

Another great site to use.

Highly recommend!

Thanks buddy! <3

I just found out about Stan Lee's collectibles, so I added that site to the mix too, so we are at 42 sites (thumbs u

If I'm missing your favorite comic book site, please let me know here or drop a PM.

Jerome

As soon as I finished my last update. I had the idea that I should include an Optional input field for variants as well.

It's a little shaky, in that not all the sites listed have a section dedicated to specifying a variant. But for the sites (just about all of them) that do have an option to throw in a variant, I did so.

http://www.findmycomic.net

As always, if you see an error, lemme know via PM, until then I'm most likely done making changes to the site for a long time (thumbs u

Jerome

Great site! Very useful.

I was thinking about using the Alexa Skills Kit to integrate my Amazon Echo with GPAnalysis.

"Alexa, what's the 90 day average for a New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8?

Thanks man!

That'd be rad. Except I don't own an Echo : /

I found a couple sites that I made note of a while back that I never got around to adding. One searchable; Royal Collectibles one non-searcable from my site; Empire Collectibles.

We are at 44 now (thumbs u

FindMyComic.Net

Jerome

Great site! Very useful.

I was thinking about using the Alexa Skills Kit to integrate my Amazon Echo with GPAnalysis.

"Alexa, what's the 90 day average for a New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8?

Not to derail, but is this even possible?

It's all good :)

I honestly don't know, but if there is some sort of 'dev kit' that you can add/modify for the echo, I don't see why not, though it'd probably require a GPA subscription I'd think (shrug)

Jerome

Okay, I added another batch of sites to the site:

Expert Comics

Impulse Creations

Tales Of Wonder (typically trades)

Forbidden Planet

Barnes & Noble (I guess they won't be going out of business soon? lol )

Packrat Comics

That puts us at 50 sites now, that was my goal to begin with, so that's cool.

If you know of any other sites, or find an error. Drop me a pm (thumbs u

FindMyComic.Net

Jerome