• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 69 Appreciation Thread

160 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, paulg1 said:

I'm thinking now of a resub since old labels are not in style. Rick was very close to market valuation!!

that was a year ago too...market has moved up a bit...

9 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

Doing well, I don't see much let up in that book - best Joker cover hands down.

I guess everybody has different tastes.

The one that I used to look for back in the day when I was after these books was the Detective 71 with the big Joker on the front cover.  :cloud9:

Had a copy of Detective 85 with the 2 Jokers on the cover, but believe I gave that one to Harley as partial trade for something else.  doh!

Edited by lou_fine

Just now, Johnny545 said:

Was literally just about to post that in this thread. That is completely bonkers. Wow!

6 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Was literally just about to post that in this thread. That is completely bonkers. Wow!

+1, especially with what appears to be amateur restoration (I didn't read the description to see if it called it out)

I posted my 4.5 a few weeks back here in for sale section. Was asking $14.5K but took a little less. I still got a strong price that was helped by the recent $29K for 6.5 that sold on comicconnect.

Edited by lhcomics

6 hours ago, lhcomics said:

I posted my 4.5 a few weeks back here in for sale section. Was asking $14.5K but took a little less. I still got a strong price that was helped by the recent $29K for 6.5 that sold on comicconnect.

I’ve sold a 5.0 and 2 cgc 3.0s in the past month. Book is in demand.