• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardest to find classic pre-code crime or horror cover?

202 posts in this topic

I just purchased a 200-to-225 book collection of PCH (from the early to mid-50's) and I'll post some group shots to see if there are any hard to find books in there. I would appreciate some feedback if possible...

(I do recall seeing a Black Cat 45 in there...)

As far a s classic covers go, what do folks think of this final ebay price on a FaC #20.

Low grade, but not bad looking, with what appear to be white pages. Thankfully, I already have a copy, but was tracking the auction. Does it seems like a reasonably good deal for the buyer, or no?

Sorry for the poor quality pictures but here are a few photos of some of the books in an OO collection I purchased yesterday:

IMG_0074_zpsnkc3vq48.jpg

IMG_0073_zpspt8i3a28.jpg

IMG_0070_zpsxrpwrrvg.jpg

IMG_0069_zpsm9qa0fwr.jpg

IMG_0067-_zpsiuvrbx2h.jpg

I'll post some more books when I get to them as I'm about 1/2 way through bagging/boarding the stack of books.... Since I really am not really knowledgeable on PCH books, are there any rarer ones in the above photos? Any help is appreciated!!!