• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,429 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

My Dad’s the one responsible for the tape pull on the top. I should have warned him about bags and boards.  He never treated comics well.  It used to drive me nuts as a kid.

That is a great cover; I have a decent copy of that one I picked up in San Diego! Great riff on shooting your nose to spite your face!

3 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

My Dad’s the one responsible for the tape pull on the top. I should have warned him about bags and boards.  He never treated comics well.  It used to drive me nuts as a kid.

Awesome that you got to enjoy comics with your dad. I'd trade a tape pull on a comic to have had that experience with my father.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Awesome that you got to enjoy comics with your dad. I'd trade a tape pull on a comic to have had that experience with my father.

We still read Christmas for Shacktown every year.  It’s been a tradition for over 40 years.

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000