• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
16 16

8,405 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, AJD said:

Wow @Jasonmorris1000000, that is a big stack of ducks! Lots of fun reading in that pile.

I’m in the process of scanning my duck collection and am rereading some of my favorites.  Not a bad way to spend the day off.  I started a Duck thread in the Silver age section too.

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

I just did nice scans of all my Four Colors and posted them in that thread.  These are the big ticket ones I have.  Mark my words: one of these days I will buy copies of Pirate's Gold and Mummies Ring.  Since I'm not collecting high grade copies, I can wait longer without prices spiking up too dramatically.

25 minutes ago, Badger said:

This is the first FC I bought when I decided to chase Duck books 'cause they was cheap at the time. I wish I had spent more 10 years ago when the market had really bottomed out.

FC256_cgc_front.thumb.jpg.62bc84eb726a83977e7473ec91e7eb8a.jpg

Four Color #108 a.jpg

Four Color #108 b.jpg

Four Color #178 a.jpg

Four Color #178 b.jpg

Four Color #386 a.jpg

Four Color #386 b.jpg

17 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just did nice scans of all my Four Colors and posted them in that thread.  These are the big ticket ones I have.  Mark my words: one of these days I will buy copies of Pirate's Gold and Mummies Ring.  Since I'm not collecting high grade copies, I can wait longer without prices spiking up too dramatically.

Four Color #108 a.jpg

Four Color #108 b.jpg

Four Color #178 a.jpg

Four Color #178 b.jpg

Four Color #386 a.jpg

Four Color #386 b.jpg

Nice! My duck collection is all over the place in grade. I have some high grade and many mid grade. It just depends on the deal of the day.

4 hours ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

I picked up most of those as a kid but the Silly Symphony giants never seemed to be around. No idea why So those are a notable missing group from my set.

My LCS has lots of them, but all the others were in really low grade...lower than even I can stand...(shrug)lol

But, here's the only other SS I have, and I don't even know where or when I got it...

50630470453_06c4e48e63_c.jpg

3 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

My LCS has lots of them, but all the others were in really low grade...lower than even I can stand...(shrug)lol

But, here's the only other SS I have, and I don't even know where or when I got it...

50630470453_06c4e48e63_c.jpg

I don't know much about them; other than I don't have any! What is the typical lineup?