• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,429 posts in this topic

Is this thread running out of steam already? We're just looking for a place where all the Duck covers can congregate, because they've been spread out over a lot of different threads so far. So feel free to post here even if you've posted elsewhere, or it's not high grade, or it's SA or BA or modern.

Today's addition, WDC&S 136:

748973-wdc%26s136.jpg

Here's a closeup of a copy I sold last year. Until I saw your scan, I had always thought the white streaks were flaws. Curiously, there are other copies that were printed without these.

wdcs19_part.jpg

The nicest copy I've ever seen of one of my all-time favorite Disney covers. This once belonged in Jeff Lotman's collection.

mmv36_950.jpg

Edited by hkp

hkp: I love the airbrush work on those MMMs. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's the "luckiest" issue of Uncle Scrooge.

754102-US13.jpg

754102-US13.jpg.4d5e04b535f302992f75e2c9f0b2b4d8.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

Photobucket rules! Just opened an account, and can now load up some of my scans which are too big to meet the 150kb limit here but which I've been too lazy to resize.

Here's a SA duck. Sorry about the overt display of the label at the expense of showing the full cover, the scan was made for, er, commercial purposes (although in fact I still own it).

unclescroogedd1.jpg

Still no new scanner sorry.gif but at least now I can show some of my bigger saved files. Don't know why it took me so long to sign up with photobucket, I'm just a combination of stupidity and laziness sometimes! yay.gif

Still no new scanner sorry.gif but at least now I can show some of my bigger saved files. Don't know why it took me so long to sign up with photobucket, I'm just a combination of stupidity and laziness sometimes! yay.gif

What's the hold up with the new scanner? Just get one of the HP All-In-One machines with the legal size scan bed and you'll be all set to go. Never sacrifice the bottom of a cover just to picture the entire CGC label ever again! cloud9.gif

I can't seem to find any of the old lift and scan scanners, let alone a legal size one. All the scanners here seem to be the type for feeding documents. I can probably find something if I look harder, but I haven't felt like looking harder. confused-smiley-013.gif

> Metropolis Acquires Over 7,000 Dell, Gold Key File Copies

I bought all the early WDCS immediately - the #22 was the only one

with the stamp. Most of these had been sold already (same day they

were listed) but the Metro team managed to get them back for me.

Beautiful squarebounds, HD!

Edited by hkp

I can't seem to find any of the old lift and scan scanners, let alone a legal size one. All the scanners here seem to be the type for feeding documents. I can probably find something if I look harder, but I haven't felt like looking harder. confused-smiley-013.gif

You could buy one online and have it shipped to you. confused-smiley-013.gif The HP scanners really work great. I've turned several people on to them and all of them have loved the HPs.

Sorry to harp on you about the scanner. I just want to see more of your books! yay.gif