• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExMortis 451 Media Group

3 posts in this topic

has anyone read the book yet? I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail. My local shop does not order any of the 451 Media Group titles :(

The description of the book sounds interesting.

Description

When the Nazis unearth the long lost diary of the infamous Dr. Victor Frankenstein they carry on his work reanimating the corpses of fallen soldiers and building an army of undead infantry to fend off the Allied liberation of Europe. To fight fire with fire, the Allies recruit a guerilla force of supernatural proportions, corralling a team of experts that included Jack Glendon aka Wolfman, Junior aka Frankenstein, Vlad aka Dracula, Erik Leroux aka the Phantom, and Hans Volger aka the Gillman. The Deadly 1/2 Dozen become our nation's only hope and salvation against the Third Reich in an epic battle of gore and glory to stop the Red Menace and save the world from the most terrifying monster of them all - Man

Anyways, let me know..

I read it. I got a copy and thought it had an old Creepy/Eerie feel to the art. The story was good as a set up, but didn't get into the meat to much. You start to see some of the monsters at the end of the book. Has a BPRD idea behind it. I do not think it was the strongest story in the 451 launch but not a bad read.