• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GEM MINT's Get an elusive 10.0 CGC Blue Label --- good investment issues!

12 posts in this topic

Re-opened (I will periodically consider selling my only 10.0's when I need the cash). Need to fix my fishing boat's motor....Anyone want a GEM MINT condition 10.0? Take 25% off if you buy all 3!!!

Normal rules apply. No HOS and no probies. The first unconditional :takeit: takes it and is the ^^ . Please be specific with which slab(s) that you want to purchase. Thank you!

Paypal only. Shipping is included. I will ship within 48 hours of exchanging information via PM (i.e. your shipping address and my PayPal e-mail address to send the payment). I will use USPS medium flat rate box and use plenty of bubble wrap to make sure the slab is well protected in its sturdy box, all nice and snug. I will only ship within the United States. Sorry but that keeps it affordable for the buyer and easier on me to ship these out. I will PM a tracking number as soon as I ship these out. Thanks for looking! Check out my KUDOS THREAD below.

MY KUDOS THREAD

This X-Men 2nd series is approaching its 25 year anniversary already! I went through the 1st original series on the CGC Census and there are ZERO CGC 10 GEM MINT issues.

X-Men 2nd Series that started in 1991 issue #3 in CGC 10 GEM MINT condition! Jim Lee cover and art. The oldest X-Men issue out of any of the X-Men series. Only 1 in existence! ----$1200----

Gem%20Mint%20X-Men%203_zpsktoioccm.jpg

X-Men 2nd Series that started in 1991 issue #6 in CGC 10 GEM MINT condition! Jim Lee cover and art. Tied for the second oldest X-Men issue out of any of the X-Men series. ----$800----

Gem%20Mint%20X-Men%206_zpszy73v8tu.jpg

X-Men 2nd Series that started in 1991 issue #36 CGC 10 GEM MINT condition! Only one in existence - none higher! Hologram wrap-around cover. Andy Kubert cover and art. ----$600----

36Front001_zps49baa364.jpg

36BackCover001_zpsb5bf0d11.jpg

Edited by TICTICBOOM