• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW - Set Expansion Requests - Existing Sets Only!

430 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Could you please add

Batman #50 Fried Pie Edition (2 in census)

Batman #50 Fried Pie Sketch Edition (3 in census)

Also, Batman Futures End #1 (136 in census) 11/14 3-D lenticular cover.

All to (Batman 2011)

Thank you very much. Tim

Hey Gemma,

Regarding the Bone set, I think the #13 1/2 Gold Foil Edition should be eliminated from the set. I've never seen one before and its inclusion may be a result of misinterpreting the simple Gold Edition of the comic. If I'm wrong, I'd love to see an example :)

Thank you!

Gemma,

I’m writing to request the removal of the Walking Dead 2014 Special Anniversary Edition 1 Hyundai Edition from the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) registry set. Here’s my rationale:

1. We currently have no ‘car’ exclusive editions in the complete with variants set. There are currently numerous WD car exclusives and in my opinion this one should be excluded along with the others.

2. To obtain this exclusive, one had to purchase a car. This seems a bit ridiculous, but maybe that’s just me. I see the need for transportation, but not the need for this book in this set.

3. With the ‘custom’ registry set option that we have now, collectors can have the option to include whatever WD issue they can (including car guides, weeklys, survivor guides, etc.). If one desperately desires to include it in their registry, they can do so with this custom set option.

4. Not a single registry member (of the 288) have this book in their set (as verified by a few of us taking the time to peruse all 288 sets).

5. The inclusion of this extremely ridiculous car purchase exclusive book in the set, no member of the 288 of us most likely will ever have the opportunity to complete this set at 100% (which seems a bit unfair to me, but that’s my opinion).

6. I’ve polled a few other members who are a part of this registry set who are in agreement with me in this request - I have asked them to put their opinion on this in here as well (I promise it’s not just me who feels this way). I wanted to get their opinion up front before making this request and they share in my opinion that it should be removed from this set.

7. No one publicly asked for this to ever be included into the set (I remember when it was added along with the ‘Black Friday’ edition back in November of 2014) - In my opinion, only the requests that are made public in this thread should be added into the set when other members either agree for them or have no disagreement with the additions). When this book was added, I don’t think anyone really noticed nor knew that they’d have to buy a car to get it (otherwise this issue most likely would never have made it into the set).

8. I wanted to wait until post-registry awards so no one felt there was bias included in this request, otherwise I'd have made it months ago.

Thank you for the consideration on the removal of this book from this registry set. I appreciate your time and consideration and everything else that you do for us registry members! :)

Ryan

Gemma,

I’m writing to request the removal of the Walking Dead 2014 Special Anniversary Edition 1 Hyundai Edition from the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) registry set. Here’s my rationale:

1. We currently have no ‘car’ exclusive editions in the complete with variants set. There are currently numerous WD car exclusives and in my opinion this one should be excluded along with the others.

2. To obtain this exclusive, one had to purchase a car. This seems a bit ridiculous, but maybe that’s just me. I see the need for transportation, but not the need for this book in this set.

3. With the ‘custom’ registry set option that we have now, collectors can have the option to include whatever WD issue they can (including car guides, weeklys, survivor guides, etc.). If one desperately desires to include it in their registry, they can do so with this custom set option.

4. Not a single registry member (of the 288) have this book in their set (as verified by a few of us taking the time to peruse all 288 sets).

5. The inclusion of this extremely ridiculous car purchase exclusive book in the set, no member of the 288 of us most likely will ever have the opportunity to complete this set at 100% (which seems a bit unfair to me, but that’s my opinion).

6. I’ve polled a few other members who are a part of this registry set who are in agreement with me in this request - I have asked them to put their opinion on this in here as well (I promise it’s not just me who feels this way). I wanted to get their opinion up front before making this request and they share in my opinion that it should be removed from this set.

7. No one publicly asked for this to ever be included into the set (I remember when it was added along with the ‘Black Friday’ edition back in November of 2014) - In my opinion, only the requests that are made public in this thread should be added into the set when other members either agree for them or have no disagreement with the additions). When this book was added, I don’t think anyone really noticed nor knew that they’d have to buy a car to get it (otherwise this issue most likely would never have made it into the set).

8. I wanted to wait until post-registry awards so no one felt there was bias included in this request, otherwise I'd have made it months ago.

Thank you for the consideration on the removal of this book from this registry set. I appreciate your time and consideration and everything else that you do for us registry members! :)

Ryan

Ryan and I talked about the removal of the Walking Dead 1 2014 Hyundai Edition from the competitive set, and I completely agree with all of the points he laid out above.

I don't have a problem with difficult-to-find issues in the set. We have plenty of those to keep people occupied for years to come. But, I do have a problem with impossible-to-find issues that are not participating in any competitive sets to begin with. You can't even find a picture of this book anywhere much less ever hope of having the opportunity to purchase one.

Hey Gemma,

Regarding the Bone set, I think the #13 1/2 Gold Foil Edition should be eliminated from the set. I've never seen one before and its inclusion may be a result of misinterpreting the simple Gold Edition of the comic. If I'm wrong, I'd love to see an example :)

Thank you!

I'm with you on this - it looks like a mistake, due to CGC screwing up the labeling of the #13 1/2 gold edition.

Gemma,

Could we add a DC Adult Coloring Book set?

I've got a Flash #48 one and can't post it since Flash stops at #15.

Really love to see how many people would registered their colored cgc. And I've got 4 more on the way.

Hi Gemma -

Could you please add:

Amazing Spider-Man (2015)

Amazing Spider-Man 9 Camuncoli Variant Cover (10 in census)

Amazing Spider-Man 13 (12 in census)

Darth Vader (2015)

Darth Vader #20 Action Figure Variant Cover (2 in census)

Star Wars: Vader Down #1 plus all variants

Star Wars (2015)

Star Wars #19 (2 in census)

Star Wars #19 Action Figure Variant Cover (10 in census)

Star Wars Special: C-3PO #1 (4 in census)

Star Wars Special: C-3PO #1 Action Figure Variant Cover (4 in census)

Star Wars Special: C-3PO #1 Wonderworld Comics Edition (3 in census)

Thank you!

Hey Gemma!

Can you please add to set : Daredevil (Complete with Variants)

Daredevil #1 (2/16)

Daredevil #1 (2/16) Maleev Variant Cover

Daredevil #1 (2/16) Sale Variant Cover

Daredevil #1 (2/16) Stroman Variant Cover

Daredevil #1 (2/16) Quesada Variant Cover

Daredevil #1 (2/16) Fried Pie sketch Variant Cover

Daredevil #2 (2/16) Variant Cover

Daredevil #3 (3/16) Garney Variant Cover

Daredevil #4 (4/16) Variant Edition

Daredevil #7 (7/16) "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" variant cover.

Daredevil #7 (7/16) Variant Cover

Daredevil #8 (8/16)

Thank you so much!!

Hello -

Could you please add the following books to the Adam Hughes Cover Set?

Set: Adam Hughes Cover Set

• Barb Wire v2 #1 (Dark Horse Comics, 7/15)
  • Barb Wire v2 #1 Variant Cover (Dark Horse Comics, 7/15)
  • Barb Wire v2 #1 Audacity Variant Cover, "Uncensored" version (Dark Horse Comics, 7/15)
  • Barb Wire v2 #2 (Dark Horse Comics, 8/15)
  • Barb Wire v2 #3 (Dark Horse Comics, 9/15)
  • Barb Wire v2 #4 (Dark Horse Comics, 10/15)
  • Barb Wire v2 #5 (Dark Horse Comics, 11/15)

Thanks!

Hello Gemma, could you add these books please?

SET: Donal Duck

BOOK: Donald Duck #1 [368] Sketch Edition

EXTRA: IDW 5/15

SERIAL: 1403873003

SET: Back to the Future (2015)

BOOK: Back to the Future #1 Nerd Block Edition

SERIAL: 1268664004

BOOK: Back to the Future #1 1st Print Comics Edition

SERIAL: 1268664016

BOOK: Back to the Future #1 Backtothefuture.com Edition

SERIAL: 1268664015

BOOK: Back to the Future #1 AOD Collectables Edition

SERIAL: 1268664020

BOOK: Back to the Future #1 MCM Comic Con Edition

SERIAL: 1268664008

Thanks

Alessio

Hey Gemma!

I am not sure if this one was missed from a previous request so I am reposting it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Please add the following book:

The Unbelievable N-Man Ashcan #1

To this set:

1963 (1993)

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=4164

Thank You!

Hi Gemma

Can you please add the following

Set: Bongo (complete)

Books to add:

"Simpsons Comics #227-#231"

"Simpsons Comics #230 (Sketch Edition)"

"Futurama Comics #77-#79"

Set: Futurama

Books to add: "Futurama Comics #51-#79

Set: Simpsons Comics

Books to add:

"Simpsons Comics #227-#231"

"Simpsons Comics #230 (Sketch Edition)"

Thank you!

Looking to add:

Sets: Spawn, Spawn (Complete)

Book Requested: Crusade of Comics Presents: Spawn #1

Addition Info: Came out in 1992, My cert #1300164023 if that helps.

I apologize if this is considered a new addition but I figured it would just go under the existing Spawn and Spawn (Complete).

Thank you