• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Competitive Set Request Thread - Full Sets Only

231 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Please add the following issues to both X-O Manowar (2012) and X-O Manowar (complete) sets;

#26 Crain Variant Cover code# for reference 0261812022

#27 Bernard Variant Cover #0258856004

#0 Convention Edition #0258856029

Thank you.

Gemma,

Please add the following issues to both X-O Manowar (2012) and X-O Manowar (complete) sets;

#26 Crain Variant Cover code# for reference 0261812022

#27 Bernard Variant Cover #0258856004

#0 Convention Edition #0258856029

Thank you.

wrong thread to make this request

It seems that most of the new Marvel Star Wars sets are missing including:

Chewbacca

Journey to the Force Awakens: Shattered Empire

Poe Dameron

Obi-Wan & Anakin (Already listed to be added)

Han Solo

C-3PO and Vader Down (Marvel Star Wars One-Shot Set?)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Comic Adaptation.

Please add Lenore Volume 1 (Slave Labor). I just got a #1 graded and I know there's other issues slabbed

I have a CGC 9.8 Lenore #1 as well, but you're talking about a set that would only contain 2 books - and issue #2 only has a single graded copy ...

No, there's 12 issues in the series:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-12-ROMAN-DIRGES-LENORE-COMICS-SLG-SLAVE-LABOR-1-12-Cat-Really-Big-Head-/201610701641?hash=item2ef0ef2b49:g:IT0AAOSwy5ZXCnAB

Please add Lenore Volume 1 (Slave Labor). I just got a #1 graded and I know there's other issues slabbed

I have a CGC 9.8 Lenore #1 as well, but you're talking about a set that would only contain 2 books - and issue #2 only has a single graded copy ...

No, there's 12 issues in the series:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-12-ROMAN-DIRGES-LENORE-COMICS-SLG-SLAVE-LABOR-1-12-Cat-Really-Big-Head-/201610701641?hash=item2ef0ef2b49:g:IT0AAOSwy5ZXCnAB

There's actually 13 issues in the 1st series, but it doesn't matter because no copies of issue 3 through 13 have been slabbed. Registry sets don't contain slots for issues that have zero graded copies ...