• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Competitive Set Request Thread - Full Sets Only

231 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Hi Gemma,

Can you add Venom/Deadpool: What If? #1 to the registry? Thank you!

Jerome

In case you missed it :foryou:

Jerome

I'm sorry, I can not build sets that only contain one book. I am open to suggestions on adding it to another set if there is continuity in story lines.

It's really just a one-off issue, but in light of recent events with Deadpool: Back In Black, I think a case could be made to make it a pre-cursor to that series. Here's a the list of issues/variants for Deadpool: Back In Black that I'm aware of:

Espin Regular Cover

Liefield Color Variant

Liefield Sketch Variant

Lim Variant

Kabam Variant

KRS Comics Kirkham Color Variant

KRS Comics Kirkham B&W Variant

And can we get the new, Venom (2016) #1's into the registry as well? Here's a list of the #1 issues/variants that I know of:

Sandoval Regular Cover

Sandoval Sketch Variant

DellOtto Secret Color Variant

Dell'Otto Secret B&W Variant

Dell'Otto Secret Virgin Variant

Bagley Secret Color Variant

Bagley Secret B&W Variant

Bagley Secret Negative Virgin Variant

Blank Variant

Todd McFarlane Color Variant

Todd McFarlane B&W Variant

Sienkiewicz Variant

John Tyler Christopher (Action Figure) Variant

Ron Lim & Andrew Crossley Variant

Rick Leonardi & Richard Isanove Variant

Can you also add the Guardians Of Knowhere series as well? I know there's one variant by Guillory (Gwenom) variant in that set.

Oh, and can you add Bruce Lee: The Dragon Rises issues to the registry as well? I believe they are on issue #4 or #5 by now. The only #1 variant that I'm aware of is the Emerald City Comicon variant.

Many thanks!

Jerome

I have added Deadpool: Back in Black and Guardians of Knowhere to the list of sets to be built. I can not build the Venom (2017) yet because only issue one and variants have been graded at this point. As soon as issue two comes out, and it is graded, I will be able to make that set available. I also can not build Bruce Lee: The Dragon Rises. We have only graded issue one and it's variants. I can create this set as soon as another issue from this series has been graded. As a reminder, we do not build sets composed of just one issue, even if it has a 100 variants. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Best-

I still don't see those two series' appearing in the registry (non-custom) section yet? (shrug)

Jerome

They were added yesterday.

Deadpool: Back in Black is in "D" between Deadpool vs X-Force and Deadside.

Guardians of Knowhere is in "G" between Groovy and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Look for the "New" stamp.

Happy Holidays!

Hi and thanks in advance for your time.

Is it possible to have a Batman Series 1 Set that would include all 713 issues + annuals? ((Similar to how there is a Superman (Series 1) Set #1-423 + annuals ?))

Currently in the registry, The Batman Complete set does included issues 1-713 + annuals + masterpiece reissue. But it also includes the entire 2011 relaunch issues #1-#52 + annuals. (The 2011 relaunch issues also have their own stand alone competitive set)

Thanks again for any input.

• Administrator

Is it possible to have a Batman Series 1 Set that would include all 713 issues + annuals? ((Similar to how there is a Superman (Series 1) Set #1-423 + annuals ?))

Currently in the registry, The Batman Complete set does included issues 1-713 + annuals + masterpiece reissue. But it also includes the entire 2011 relaunch issues #1-#52 + annuals. (The 2011 relaunch issues also have their own stand alone competitive set)

No problem. It will take me a while to build, but I have added it to the list of requests.

No problem. It will take me a while to build, but I have added it to the list of requests.

Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much (thumbs u