• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Competitive Set Request Thread - Full Sets Only

231 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Thank you for approving my X-O Manowar request. When you work on this please add this comic to the X-O Manowar 2012 and X-O Manowar Complete Sets....'X-O Manowar: Valiant 25th Anniversary Special #1', all three editions, regular, variant, and Florida Supercon Edition (CGC #1320001020 if you need reference)

Thanks and Happy New Year,

Aport.

Hello:

Could you please add Hogan's Heroes to the sets list. I would like to add my CGC issues #4 & #6 to my growing sets. I am currently waiting on the arrival of my Issue #1 which I would like to add as well. There are 9 Issues in the set overall 1-9.

Thanks

Lady Allysin

Good Afternoon Gemma,

When you have the time would you please create the option for Spider-Gwen Vol 1 and Vol 2 to be separated? Currently both volumes are running together.

I have provided a link below to the one joined set

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=3914

Thank you as always for the great support you always provided us.

James

Gemma could you please add:

Damsels in Excess

Haunted (Red 5 Comics)

Bad Dreams (Red 5 Comics

World"s Finest (1990)

Zero Tolerance (First Comics)

Magneto 0

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Alien: The Illustrated Story

Thank you