• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's Signature Series sales thread

345 posts in this topic

This next batch isn't for everyone----but it's one of my personal favorite titles of all time.

Pricing is pretty much based on what I personally value them out.

I haven't checked census, but I don't think there is many s/s of these out there beyond issue #1 and #6

MAGE #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Matt Wagner - $255

I sold my 9.8 last week for $375, so I am sort of adjusting the scale on this one accordingly.

mage1.jpg

SOLD per PM! :thumbsup:

Those of you that follow my signature series pre-sale threads over in the s/s room know that every now and then I offer up uncirculated beauties from the 1980s.

Years ago, I picked these up from that same source, these are truly, uncirculated white page stunners that needed no work. Signed by Bill Sienkiewicz.

Checking census, these next 9.8 Moon Knight s/s books are top census, tied with two others and no public sales to date.

1st book

MOON KNIGHT #10 CGC 9.8 s/s Bill Sienkiewicz

white pages, uncirculated OO stock - $115

SOLD

mk10.jpg

Vigilante #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Marv Wolfman - $125

**No s/s sale on this book in years---I recently did a couple of these mostly because I'm a fan of that cover. I remember how excited I was when this book came out back in the day, because I loved the character in that Titans annual.

vigilante1A.jpg

Rich, do you happen to have a Pollard?

Vigilante #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Marv Wolfman - $125

Rich, do you happen to have a Pollard?

I have some Keith Pollard s/s but not one on Vigilante. Pollard does one show or two a year----I'll see him again in February in Michigan.

Here's a big gun.

Most people who are aware of who Frank Thorne is, know that he doesn't do shows or appearances. Currently, I am the only person to have done an s/s op with Frank.

I personally wish he'd do the convention circuit, I think he's one of the more beloved remaining silver/bronze artists out there. His run on Red Sonja in the 70s in unparalleled.

You rarely (if ever) see any Frank Thorne s/s out there---mostly because I think I own 75% or more of what was ever done.

But here's a top dog for you Frank Thorne aficionados----

RED SONJA #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Frank Thorne, Roy Thomas & Stan Lee

It's got white pages, excellent centering, and a real beauty in hand.

I was really hoping for a 9.8 on this one, but it is the highest graded multi-signed copy to date.

The price point may be away from what you might expect to pay for something like this---and I don't know if I were to auction this if it would go HIGHER than my ask price---but it's another one of those one-of-a-kind books that I can't replace.

Sure, you can get Roy & Stan (for now) but Frank ---not so much.

I'm looking for $625 on this bad boy :thumbsup:

redsonja1.jpg