• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sellersvilleauctionllc on Ebay

83 posts in this topic

The Tec 38 went for a reasonable amount. A great buy considering what we might see the 3.5 and the 1.5 go for in the Heritage auction.
I had taken it to 15K via online proxy, but I guess I was outbid...

That FPS 4 was a heck of a book.

Now, that's an early Centaur to find in such nice shape at a 9.0 grade! (thumbs u

Although the Star Comics 4 and 5 aren't in the same condition, they still look awfully nice with their Winsor McCay Little Nemo covers. :cloud9:

Wonder where this collection came from as there are a lot of seldom seen #1 issues in there, including even a copy of TV Guide #1.

Is there a list of prices that these lots went for since a large portion of these items are not books that would show up in your typical auctions from the big boys? hm:wishluck:

Just got my email that I'm approved. When does auction start?

lol

You mean they aren't going to drag this out 3 weeks like all other auction houses? :o

Anyway when I see auctions like this with so many fees, shipping concerns, people selling comics that know little about comics, etc. it would take a few special items for me to want to bid.

lol

You mean they aren't going to drag this out 3 weeks like all other auction houses? :o

Anyway when I see auctions like this with so many fees, shipping concerns, people selling comics that know little about comics, etc. it would take a few special items for me to want to bid.

Ditto

Thank goodness I already had a fps4!! Whew.

The three Star comics however :headbang:

Do you already have a copy of Star Comics #3 since this was missing from the bunch and is supposedly the tough one to find?

Did you manage to pick up your copies at a relatively good price or did they also go for multiples to guide, similar to what would have happen with these HTF Centaurs at the bigger auction houses?

Do you already have a copy of Star Comics #3 since this was missing from the bunch and is supposedly the tough one to find?

Did you manage to pick up your copies at a relatively good price or did they also go for multiples to guide, similar to what would have happen with these HTF Centaurs at the bigger auction houses?

Yes. I already have a copy of star 3. In fact I was missing 2,4&5. So the selection couldn't have been more catered to me. We felt retail was about $1000 on each issue (entry level pricing regardless of grade or guide...these are so rare neither is applicable nor referenced)

So, I have no idea what guide even is to compare.

That said, I am happy they were not at a larger auction house. More comp would have likely meant higher prices. Though with centaurs one never knows.

lol

+1

Yes. I already have a copy of star 3. In fact I was missing 2,4&5. So the selection couldn't have been more catered to me. We felt retail was about $1000 on each issue (entry level pricing regardless of grade or guide...these are so rare neither is applicable nor referenced)

That said, I am happy they were not at a larger auction house. More comp would have likely meant higher prices. Though with centaurs one never knows.

Congrats on picking up the exact issues which you needed to fill in your gaps! (thumbs u

Yeah, the early Centaurs such as these never really come cheap as they almost always go for multiples of condition guide pricing. Normally, you are lucky to find them in any condition, and even low grade will have to suffice in most cases.

Congrats on picking up the exact issues which you needed to fill in your gaps! (thumbs u

Yeah, the early Centaurs such as these never really come cheap as they almost always go for multiples of condition guide pricing. Normally, you are lucky to find them in any condition, and even low grade will have to suffice in most cases.

Very true. Technically they are pre centaur cheslers. But most completists count them. As do I. They should arrive tomorrow. Very happy to have won and paid what I did.

Very true. Technically they are pre centaur cheslers. But most completists count them. As do I. They should arrive tomorrow. Very happy to have won and paid what I did.

How many left go to complete your set? ....cong on the NEMO covers,classic

The final Prices (w/o fees) are up.

Frankly, 15% isn't chump change, but it's not awful. Now, charging the seller a 10% fee, and then the buyer 19.5%...well...

Where are you going to see the Final prices?

When I look at the auction, all it says is that "Price Realized Not Uploaded" ???

How many left go to complete your set? ....cong on the NEMO covers,classic

About 20 or so now. Been getting very lucky lately and some good friends helping out