• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tough timely f.s.---cap 69 CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

I'll take it trumps p.m.'s, but i'll entertain reasonable counters. i'll ship on me domestic, but you furriners will need to belly up to the bar on said expense. p.p., check or m.o. will all work.

book is a solid 4.0. pretty o/w pages. there are two f.c. tears; one at the word "suspect" on right edge, on above it, on the rock. the little stain bottom right is on f.s., only, no pages. c.f. in, tight as a drum.

gpa only so much help, as they trade infrequently. the last sale is a 2.0 for $400+ last summer. cap is hot right now, and this book doesn't get offered a lot. price here is $600. SOLD!

cap69.jpg

When completing my run #69 was the last issue found. A super super tough issue, especially presentable. Most of 'em are raggedy. Surprised this one is still available. Should be gone soon.

When completing my run #69 was the last issue found. A super super tough issue, especially presentable. Most of 'em are raggedy. Surprised this one is still available. Should be gone soon.

Yep. I owned the Crippen copy for a while, and even it was only a 5.0. Book seems like a bargain to me.