• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League Of America #3 CGC 3.0 $100

13 posts in this topic

Well... this is certainly under FMV. Do you have previous sales?

no previous sales on this site. i am new to comics and this would be my first sale.

if it would make you feel more comfertable i can put it on ebay for $115. the higher price is for all of the fees.. i would still net $100.

Is it? One sold in October for $103. This seems like a fair price on a cool early JLA.

+1 fair price, and everyone has to have a first sale at some point here.

Is it? One sold in October for $103. This seems like a fair price on a cool early JLA.

I agree I am still waiting on my first sale here. lol BTW GLWTS I would get it if I was a JLA fan.

I think you also must state your return policy (if you have one) and method of shipping, no?

no problem, 1st time selling so i may not have read all the rules.

returns are welcome, just email be in 24 hours or less after DC.

Shipping is USPS priority mail.

True, but most folks will engage in a few successful transactions as a buyer to build a rep/kudos thread before they begin selling on here from what I have seen.

hi guys, I am just trying to sell a few of my books.. I am new to comics.. came over from sports cards..

please cut me some slack.. I know I am new on the forums, but I do plan to stay.. for now I do not feel I am educated enough to be a big poster.. I am learning from you guys on here.