• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UncleGalactus' Feedback Thread

24 posts in this topic

I had an exceedingly pleasant transaction with good ol' Uncle Galactus. He didn't consume my home world. I'm not exiled from the greater cosmos, lingering on just one plan....Oh wait, I am kinda stuck on earth. But since I am stuck on earth, I'm glad that I can sell comics to good people--err, deific entities?-- like Uncle Galactus here.

r2YopYV.gif

I have had multiple transactions with Wendell including

Dazzler 1 9.8 SS

Godzilla 1 CGC 9.8

DC Comics Presenst CGC 9.8

and off the boards ranging from $10 to 1k+, there are no issues dealing with this fine gentleman!

Wendell is a new boardie who has great communication skills.

Wendell purchased a book from me and paid immediately, and was a pleasure to deal with.

I wouldn't hesitate to do a transaction with Wendell.

A fine gentlemen.

Kudos to you Wendell, and welcome to the boards (thumbs u

Cheers

Alex

I just completed a transaction with Wendell on a high 3 figure deal and the transaction was awesome. Wendell paid quickly and was great to communicate with. I would not hesitate to do business again with him. (thumbs u

Wendell purchased an expensive book from me for nearly $3k via time payments. All payments were paid earlier than promised, and he had excellent communication as to when payments would be received. I would not hesitate to sell to him again on any size purchase. Truly a great buyer, and one of the friendliest people I have dealt with on this board.

Edited by maraxusofkeld