• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hakes Auction

30 posts in this topic

He said "rack" Bevis!

That is so cool Dwight. Can't wait to see a photo of it loaded with the proper comics. I think that is the "king" of comic racks. I've only seen a couple of those ever.

Alas, this is probably the closest I will ever get... (I did find a Batman and Detective one after I shot this photo).

comicbookrackplaques_zps32623697.jpg

Nice pickup Dwight. Now the hard part is filling the rack with near mint golden age books.

Ken

I was thinking much the same thing. hm

After moving from GA comics to pulps and focusing on the SHADOW Dwight acquired one of the most drool-worthy pulp, art and memorabilia collections in the universe! So, what worlds are left for such a bold adventurer to revisit & conquer?

Well, that rack suggests one possible clue! (thumbs u

Haven't seen the puzzles before, nice one!

There are actually quite a few different ones in three different formats. 36 piece, 300 piece, and 500 piece.

This is the 300 piece one and measures 12" x 16"

Anyone have a complete set of these puzzles? I know there is one with an Action 1 cover. I assume that's the toughest one.

There are actually quite a few different ones in three different formats. 36 piece, 300 piece, and 500 piece.

Anyone have a complete set of these puzzles? I know there is one with an Action 1 cover. I assume that's the toughest one.

sup-PUZZLES.jpg

superman_puzzle_d.jpg

superman_puzzle_c.jpg

superman_puzzle.jpg

superman_puzzle_a.jpg

104s.jpg

105s.jpg

106s.jpg

sup-PUZZLES.jpg

superman_puzzle_d.jpg

superman_puzzle_c.jpg

superman_puzzle.jpg

superman_puzzle_a.jpg

104s.jpg

105s.jpg

106s.jpg

I meant anyone besides you. :baiting:

That is a great collection. I've got my work cut out for me to better it! lol