• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Turns out there may have been a green glow. We just missed it.

Is This A Glimpse At Green Lantern In The Justice League Trailer?

green-lantern-justice-league-light-full-

Fans were surprised, to say the least when a Green Lantern teaser made it into the newest footage for Justice League, and that might not have been the only clue.

In addition to the narration referring to "No Green Lanterns", fans saw a figure in the reflection of Alfred's glasses with a small glowing green object. Going off of that, Vahe Tumanyan spotted another moment at the 3:14-minute mark that suggests a Lantern riding into battle with the League towards the end of the film.

1 hour ago, TeddieMercede said:

There is a comic god.. Is that Alfred talking to him at the end ?!

It's either Hal or Superman. But in a video I watched afterwards, they pointed out how the closing logos have a green light go across them.

:whatthe:

35 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

It's either Hal or Superman. But in a video I watched afterwards, they pointed out how the closing logos have a green light go across them.

:whatthe:

How hard would it be to post a screenshot??:wishluck:

:facepalm:... oopsie  saw it above.

Edited by The Brain
saw it.

i saw it again and it appears like there's a red cape (costume) on the person talking to alfred but there is a glow in the glasses of Alfred

I'm so confused :ohnoez:

Maybe it is the Flash?

Edited by jsilverjanet