• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, kdoginohio said:

I have to give kudos to DC. Looking back at all the misdirections with the trailers/leaks were awesome!

Reveal hidden contents

Who the hell was Alfred talking to? :roflmao:

I peeked.

:blush:

So they cut scenes out?

9 hours ago, Azkaban said:
  Hide contents

they did a very bad job of it, took me out of the movie every time he was on screen in one of those retakes very noticeable 

Instead of trying to edit out the "stache", why didn't they just give him a beard to match. That would have given him a good unique look that probably would have worked for this movie and would have been an unexpected, refreshing departure.

11 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

Instead of trying to edit out the "stache", why didn't they just give him a beard to match. That would have given him a good unique look that probably would have worked for this movie and would have been an unexpected, refreshing departure.

That's not a bad idea.

42 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

+1

It worked for Thor.

Found this interesting!!

mvZej9SX_normal.jpgMark Hughes 

@markhughesfilms

@RottenTomatoes I did NOT submit my #JusticeLeague review yet to Rotten Tomatoes, yet somehow when I logged in it says I already did and someone apparently used my account to do it themselves. What's going on? My outlet didn't do it, did someone at RT do it without asking me?