• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jaydogrules said:

This is just plain unreasonable.  I don't care what people like, and I haven't seen anyone trying to change  anybody's opinion about this movie (what would be the point of that anyway?). 

But you are keeping your thumb on the scale for this movie for some reason and you're creating charts with the obvious intention of creating dialogue and discussion, yet when the dialogue or discussion doesn't go the way you like you pitch a tantrum about it.  I think I've been very clear what my one and only gripe is and it is that you clearly aren't seeking to have an honest conversation or analysis about this film's real performance because you are knowingly and repeatedly posting false data in a fairly transparent attempt to skew perception, which really is pointless when you think about it, because it's not actually changing reality. So what exactly is the point of doing that, I just don't get it.  

Have fun with this. I'm done with you.