• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Jason Momoa wanted people to realize there will be no puffy suit on him to look like Aquaman.

'Getting ready for JL. Enjoy the Movie everyone. Buy the ticket take the ride. Hahahahahahah it's along ride I'm in for 10 yrs. blessed stoked. And proud of my friends. It's a big beautiful DC world. Enjoy. aloha'

RUMOR: Atlantis Is the Primary Antagonist In JUSTICE LEAGUE, Not Darkseid

Could Zack Snyder and Warner Bros. be using Darkseid and Apokolips as misdirection for the real antagonists of the Justice League film? On El Mayimbe's new YouTube show, the divisive fanboy journalist reveals that he's hearing rumors that Atlantis will attack the surface world in the first Justice League film and will serve as the primary antagonists, not Darkseid and his Parademons. Details are scarce but from what little is revealed, it's possible the film be based on Geoff Johns' 2012 miniseries, Throne of Atlantis.

That would be cool if they are trying to throw people off the trail of where Justice League One is going. But I really need to see Darkseid sometime soon.

tqvVN1W.png

:wishluck:

Is that really a monumental enough threat for the first Justice League adventure? Not saying they should copy the Avengers in nature of threat, but perhaps at least on a similar scale.

Though it did just occur to me how similar to Thanos Darkseid could seem to those not in the know hm And with the parademons... Did someone say, Chitauri? :o

Is that really a monumental enough threat for the first Justice League adventure? Not saying they should copy the Avengers in nature of threat, but perhaps at least on a similar scale.

Though it did just occur to me how similar to Thanos Darkseid could seem to those not in the know hm And with the parademons... Did someone say, Chitauri? :o

For a movie that is planned as 2 or more films there is always a very difficult balance between using a big gun Villain or threat, and still leaving room to up the anti in later films.

Do you not realize the power of Atlantis?

Dj67z9O.gif

For a movie that is planned as 2 or more films there is always a very difficult balance between using a big gun Villain or threat, and still leaving room to up the anti in later films.

And to be fair, Part 1 could theoretically have Atlantis wreaking on-Earth havoc which opens the door for Darkseid in Part 2. That would also give a great explanation for any in-fighting between the JL pre-unity.