• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2015 at 8:23 PM, bhigg32 said:

Since we have a heating up thread, what about a "Pre-Heating Up" thread?

To start it off..

Contest of Champions #3 (2015)

Rumored to be a Venom/Hulk mashup ala What If... #4 (vol 2), which then gave us Incredible Hulk vol 4 #4 (variant)

Deadly Class 1

On 5/23/2018 at 8:13 PM, fastballspecial said:

I like Starboy on the cheap. Not the variant just the regular cover. The variant is already too expensive for me.

You can order this off the Midtown site now so I bought a few. I think you're more likely to be right than wrong on this one. 

How do y'all feel about Teen Titans 20 and the 1:25 Crush variant. One ebay seller has sold 20 of them in the last 24 hours at around $40 a pop. If I was going to do that, shouldn't I just order 25 from my LCS at a 20% discount and get 25 regulars and the variant for $80?

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

2 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

How do y'all feel about Teen Titans 20 and the 1:25 Crush variant. One ebay seller has sold 20 of them in the last 24 hours at around $40 a pop. If I was going to do that, shouldn't I just order 25 from my LCS at a 20% discount and get 25 regulars and the variant for $80?

It comes out next week. So I don't think you LCS will let you order the 25 needed at this point.

https://www.dccomics.com/comics/teen-titans-2016/teen-titans-20

Edit: Looks like it got pushed back to the end of July. Still too late to pre-order.

Edited by ygogolak

I can definitely get them. Just over $80 with 25 copies and the 1:25 variant. I just have to decide whether it's a smart move. There will probably be some decent heat on it, but I think the pushback allowed a lot more people to get on the train. Still could be a decent long term play as it introduces three new characters who are all part of the new TT team (so hopefully fairly major players......at least one of them).

4 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I can definitely get them. Just over $80 with 25 copies and the 1:25 variant. I just have to decide whether it's a smart move. There will probably be some decent heat on it, but I think the pushback allowed a lot more people to get on the train. Still could be a decent long term play as it introduces three new characters who are all part of the new TT team (so hopefully fairly major players......at least one of them).

dont do it, this book is gonna have a huge print run, just buy it off midtown for 20 when they post it. besides massive print run is gonna push the spec to TTS1

19 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

s-l1600.jpg

love her rotating hairdo.

It must be rotating, since it looks exactly the same from any angle.

On 6/28/2018 at 3:50 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

s-l1600.jpg

What’s going on with this book thats causing some news?

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage