• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

One last round at some final copies before the boom. Made for a successful trip to the LCS this morning. (thumbs u

151725D3-40A7-46CD-B026-C88C1B00C497_zpsozj8pwft.jpg

Good grief, I don't think any of the LCS around here order that many copies total of IIM.

9 has her on the cover...that beats 7 just with that alone...not to mention first time in armor.

All I see on that cover is a suit of armor.

But I guess that's enough these days.

In a superhero book, people want to see Spider-man and Batman, not Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne Grayson vs Nightwing would probably be the most recent books to lean toward this theory. That's why I chose #9 over #7. 2c

One last round at some final copies before the boom. Made for a successful trip to the LCS this morning. (thumbs u

Good grief, I don't think any of the LCS around here order that many copies total of IIM.

Portland Oregon is a comic collectors heaven! Besides Fraction Rucka, Bendis, Kelly Sue, David Walker and more all living here, We have 5-6 great stores in the Portland area alone, not to mention the Vancover WA/Eugene/Salem stores. Even the worst stores here would be the best stores elsewhere. Love living in Portland! Comic town USA :applause:

my stores only let me take 1 copy of anything...they think it's akin to stealing if you try and buy more than one of a 1 copy.

my stores only let me take 1 copy of anything...they think it's akin to stealing if you try and buy more than one of a 1 copy.

Wow really? Even back issues? They most have alot of boxes.

if I want more than 1 I usually preorder...they're really uptight about people making a potential profit off them.

I suggest finding another store that appreciates a good customer. They aren't rationing food, they're selling a comic and it sounds like they aren't very good at it. lol

if I want more than 1 I usually preorder...they're really uptight about people making a potential profit off them.

This reminds me of something that happened with my girls. We used to buy them 2 Webkinz every other week if they helped with chores and kept their grades up. The saved some, used some, and sold some on ebay. One day, I take them into the same Hallmark that we always purchased from and the lady at the counter advises 1 per kid as long as they aren't the same ones. I walked out, took them to them to a department store and let them pick a toy. Haven't visited a hallmark since. Bad business for them and did away with a product's ability to sell through. I looked for Webkinz on ebay a month or two ago and they have around a 10% sell through on the first 500 items. Absolutely dumb idea to not sell when there is demand.

This reminds me of something that happened with my girls. We used to buy them 2 Webkinz every other week if they helped with chores and kept their grades up. The saved some, used some, and sold some on ebay. One day, I take them into the same Hallmark that we always purchased from and the lady at the counter advises 1 per kid as long as they aren't the same ones. I walked out, took them to them to a department store and let them pick a toy. Haven't visited a hallmark since. Bad business for them and did away with a product's ability to sell through. I looked for Webkinz on ebay a month or two ago and they have around a 10% sell through on the first 500 items. Absolutely dumb idea to not sell when there is demand.

Around here, ONLY buying 10 is considered sharing and proper etiquette lol

Around here, ONLY buying 10 is considered sharing and proper etiquette lol

I think I'd like around there :)

I know Riri is all the rage, but...

:gossip:

Some news (maybe) under the radar, Danielle Cage: Captain America 20XX - the daughter of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, is now part of the main marvel universe (do they still call it 616?)

Previously of the Ultron Forever / New Avengers storyline, soon to be at the center of USAvengers. Her intro page is SWEET!

2C3F04C8-A81A-4112-B691-CA0C049118CB_zpsj3u3kdq1.jpg

I know Riri is all the rage, but...

:gossip:

Some news (maybe) under the radar, Danielle Cage: Captain America 20XX - the daughter of Jessica Jones and Luke Cage, is now part of the main marvel universe (do they still call it 616?)

Previously of the Ultron Forever / New Avengers storyline, soon to be at the center of USAvengers. Her intro page is SWEET!

2C3F04C8-A81A-4112-B691-CA0C049118CB_zpsj3u3kdq1.jpg

Nice tip, although what's your source for her entering the 616? That page is from Avengers: Ultron Forever #1, yeah?