• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Broke as a Joke said:

First full appearance of Crush, one of probably 400 illegitimate children Lobo has fathered.  

My main man don't pull out!

8 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

1st appearance of Crush (aka Lobo's daughter).  Frankly, I think it's dumb.  Wasn't Lobo already DC's answer to Wolverine?  And doesn't Wolverine have a "daughter"?  Ah yes...X-23...Laura.  :facepalm:

Wait till Wendingo and Hulk's daughters show up.  Imagine the speculation potential!

Read Farmhand today and as much as I would like to have hated it I think this book will have legs.
It was a great read leaving you looking forward to next issue.

Built in Chew Audience, Fantastic Science Premise, Family story, and all types of intrigue in one issue.

Branget would be proud of me.

Edited by fastballspecial

10 minutes ago, the authority said:

Batgirl #25 the Middleton variant is a winner. It is the dark to 23B's light. Perfect BOOKends while ther is little to no doubt that 23B will always be the big winner in this run, it is easy to see this being a high demand cover too. (thumbsu

There are a lot of folks who really like this cover....I'm not one of them sadly.  I personally don't think it will be a winner. There's just something about her face in that art....that and the shiny skin---she looks oily to me. 

On 11/17/2015 at 8:37 AM, Lonzilla said:

Cage Max set may get a Netflix bump.

Bloodstone #1, Elsa is going to end up on a screen somewhere

Deadpool MWAM #7 1st Lady Deadpool because Gwenpool needs a nemesis

Deadpool (2008) #19 - 1st Hit Monkey - James Gunn wants to do a movie badly

Nemesis set - Movie is coming, then it isn't, when it is again look out

Almost 3 years later. I was right on a couple of them. I still believe in Nemesis

3 minutes ago, Lonzilla said:

Almost 3 years later. I was right on a couple of them. I still believe in Nemesis

I'm thinking Netflix will make Nemesis a series. They are going to have to replace their Marvel comic book series with something. I think thats why it wasn't in the original announcements. Probably in longer term plan. My guess.

Edited by kevhtx

Just now, kevhtx said:

I'm thinking Netflix will make Nemesis a series. They are going to have to replace their comic book series with something.

Nemesis would be so badazz, they'd only have to make it slightly more violent than Punisher. Millar has hyped Nemesis at every turn for development, I'm sure it's coming at some point

1 minute ago, Lonzilla said:

Nemesis would be so badazz, they'd only have to make it slightly more violent than Punisher. Millar has hyped Nemesis at every turn for development, I'm sure it's coming at some point

Definitely. I think you have to look at Netflix's big comic series like Daredevil, Punisher and some others they are losing and look at how they are trying to replace them. Nemesis could be one gritty, violent like Punisher/Daredevil as you say.

I was surprised Empress was slated for a movie and not a series. I could see that being a long form series. I snagged up some of the ratio variants for that.  

It's going to be interesting to see how well Magic Order and Umbrella Academy perform for them.