• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Some books that I think will be hot or hotter in 2016 are:

1- Southern Bastards. Tons of room for growth as the television show progresses. The story is interesting, and done well. Pretty low print run on some issues. I can see this book quadrupling in price. Right now you can probably find it for $10 or under.

2- Hyperion. Lots of the squadron supreme stories can be found for a good price. From the toys and cartoons that Marvel is releasing, it's pretty obvious that they are trying to increase the popularity of Hyperion.

3- Citizen V/Thunderbolts. There was a little bit of talk about Red Hulk/Thunderbolts this year, and i think a Thunderbolts movie or tv show could be received well, and would work well with Agents of Shield.

4- Wes Craven related books. Both The Disciples and Coming of Rage came out this year, but Wes Craven also passed, but his company is still going, and either of these stories could be made for other medias. The Disciples had a press release before the book was even out about being developed by Craven's company. Also Steve Niles worked on these books, and they are really great reads.

5- White Fox, Guillotine, Gwenpool, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Singularity, America Chavez, Synapse (basically any of the Inhumans), and Shredded Man.

Edited by freecharlie

The Walking Dead #98. A friend of mine suggested this book to me a good while ago.The book can be had for $10 or less. His role in the comics appears big enough to get him on the covers of #151 and #152 and he is also getting ready to play a major? role in the TV show. 2016, the year of Dwight. 2c

Eric ? :fear:

The Walking Dead #98. A friend of mine suggested this book to me a good while ago.The book can be had for $10 or less. His role in the comics appears big enough to get him on the covers of #151 and #152 and he is also getting ready to play a major? role in the TV show. 2016, the year of Dwight. 2c

Eric ? :fear:

(thumbs u

I think the A-Force NWA cover that debuts tomorrow will become iconic.

Not saying it will be rare, but it's definitely cool. Should Singularity or this new villain (which makes a first appearance in this issue) have a good story, this book will only become more sought after. It's also an Adam Hughes, and his covers are usually in demand. The Campbell cover is doing well in pre-orders on the bay, and I do also like the 1:25 Ibanez cover, but the Hughes cover looks great to me.

1489695_xl.jpg

Not saying it will be rare, but it's definitely cool. Should Singularity or this new villain (which makes a first appearance in this issue) have a good story, this book will only become more sought after. It's also an Adam Hughes, and his covers are usually in demand. The Campbell cover is doing well in pre-orders on the bay, and I do also like the 1:25 Ibanez cover, but the Hughes cover looks great to me.

1489695_xl.jpg

Have their been any non-incentive covers that have really done much value wise? Also, this isn't a key for Singularity. Also, they are tons of Hughes covers that don't sell for more than $1-2, same as Campbell. They really have a lot of work out now.

1489695_xl.jpg

its derivative garbage

1489695_xl.jpg

its derivative garbage

What didn't you like about the issue? I haven't read it yet.